ForumsThe TavernIf you are participating in The Power of One, READ THIS NOW!! If You want to help Firetail_Madness, READ THIS NOW!! If you are logged on, Please read this.

40 4356
StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Ok, So I know that alot has been going on with "The Power of One," the RPG set up by Firetail_Madness. Well, I have just set up this thread to help out with this "Organization" of characters, complaints, comments unrelated to the game itself, and other chaotic things cluttering up the thread. So, here's what's going to happen (I hope):

1. Everyone who is now participating in "The Power Of One Ver. 2" should post their characters current stats here. And, if there's any change, you can post it here, too. This is just to help out Firestorm a little bit with the stats.

2. Do you have complaints, suggestions, or other comments about the game itself? Post it here! This will help out Firetail by allowing the comments to be in a concentraited place, where it's easier to view

3. Now we get to the point that Firetail desperately needs, even if he truely didn't want. Firetail really needs the support if the fellow Armorians, and he really needs an assistant to help him out with all of this...this crazee-ness. What we truely want is someone who can really write out a story, someone who looks into the future, and can find out any kind of situation, with any outcome. We need... Somebody! If you are willing to spend a lot of the day here, than inquire within. Post here that you want to assist (even temporarily) and we'll see how you may, or may not, do.

Now, this isn't for me. It's for Firetail. He needs your help, the People of Armor Games, to step up to the RPG plate, and take a crack at helping out. This would keep, probably, one of the most successfull RPTG's (Role-play Thread Games) alive and well. Thanks, and keep playing!

Much Oblidged,
Straightjaketman

• 40 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Do you understand how all the battling, consequences, and events work? As well as statistics, items, weapons, spells, armors, specials etc?

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

Kill my character just do it let me help i have tons of free time okay i dont care i will help

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Oops, I may have forgotten a few...ah yes, and maps, events, time, missions, etc.? I think I still left out more.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Guys, anybody want to help with gathering statistics?!

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Hey, fire, you need to give me some info on the currency, like, how much do people get after a fight and such, so I can put down the prices.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

It all depends on the difficulty of the enemy.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

i will do it i quit i can work everything just like message me a few things and i will be set you cant trust me please firetail let me do it

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Why are you so eager all of a sudden? I'm having florglee2 helping me with the weapons part.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Eh, I just finished some of the weapons, they come soon for you to buy and stuff.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

They are a little messed up though, the damage is high, and they are cheap. Would suit for super easy mode.

Showing 31-40 of 40