ForumsWEPRHave We Come To Far To Turn Back

40 7082
darkhandmaster
darkhandmaster
62 posts
Nomad

with all the problems in the world today like polution and global warming there have been many attempts to fix them. i have a fealing that we should gust leave the world as it is today before we posibly make it worse.
tell if you agree or dissagree,also coment on wy profile

• 40 Replies
shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

i kinda agree,i often think that technology claims to help us but,it actually is harming us.a good example is cars.it causes pollution,those good old day riding horses,not as if i rode one before - -

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

I guess i agree. But just leaving it the way it is wont help either.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

I also kinda agree but we can't turn back or stay as it is neither will help, we need to look forward to the future we are getting more advanced and curing cancer and many other types of problems that haven't been solved also we are looking forward to the future to cure global warming in many possible ways

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

We are advancing too fast. As more technology comes out, economy goes down. When economy goes down, less people buy that technology. I think we should take a step back and let our economy grow again. Technology is actually hurting us right now. We need to find a clean balance between the two.

HappyMantis
HappyMantis
2 posts
Nomad

I kind of agree, however I think that It would be too hard to stop the world form the way its going.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I think that we could be able to change the world for the better, but it would cost an unbelievable amount of $ to clean up the pollution. With all the big business greed and selfishness out there, I don't think that cleaning would be really possible, but it could happen idealistically (in theory).

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

Right now leaving this world isnt really an option so i think we need to find solutions to the problems now. Who knows how long it will take to find,and get to, a planet that can support more than the most basic forms of life.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Revolution.

SuperzMcShort
SuperzMcShort
325 posts
Nomad

Revolutions are typically very harmful to the environment and result in periods of great instability. I fail to see how that would solve nay of the problems that we're currently facing as there shouldn't be any reason we can't solve our current problems within the system itself, unless of course you're refering to the old definition of revolution as a change to the constitution of a country which frankly is a rather outdated usage of the word.

GreatZulu638
GreatZulu638
279 posts
Nomad

people are lazy and want a way to do the same job easier.. which is fine most times.. but lazy people make things a little worse, i remember when having fun as a kid meant going outside and climbing a tree, riding a bike, etc.. now it seems to just be playing xbox, ps3, etc.

rumen
rumen
307 posts
Nomad

Too hard for me to think about it, really..

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

I fail to see how that would solve nay of the problems that we're currently facing as there shouldn't be any reason we can't solve our current problems within the system itself,

People are just to concentrated on money to solve the problems within the current system. No one cares.
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

darkhandmaster, if you would like to build thousands upon thousands of shuttles, and build civilization on another planet that can sustain life, sure, let's leave.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Revolution.

How about not. A revolution is not going to change anything in America. There are way too many personalities for us all to come together. Look at how strikes in a business go. We would have to "sign" a crappier "contract" then before.
J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

Every Living human in the united states, legal, baby, or elsewhise owes 40,000.

we're 17 trillion in dept, gas is only going up because they know they can without us picketing and rioting, and we may be stuck with another bush for 4 more years..

Depends. Your call.

Showing 1-15 of 40