ForumsSupport ForumMerit

16 3775
venturakid94
venturakid94
107 posts
Nomad

I got a merit, and i have no idea how. Maybe you could like message people when they get them or something because now im curious lol.

• 16 Replies
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

This happens a lot to me, you should just go back on all the games you put long comments on and look and see.

venturakid94
venturakid94
107 posts
Nomad

Yeah, but i was inactive for like 2 months, so i forgot now =/

venturakid94
venturakid94
107 posts
Nomad

still it should be a rule or something.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I got two merits today, and I never figured out how I got my first one today.

Eyes
Eyes
139 posts
Blacksmith

Just be thankful to get a merit. If a mod goes out of their way to tell you about it, great, otherwise be happy with what you have.

Besides, this is a Common Suggestion.

theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

I never get one you are lucky.

Eyes
Eyes
139 posts
Blacksmith

Luck has very little to do with getting merits. If you make a merit worthy comment in any of the newer games, it's almost guaranteed that a mod will see it. If you make a merit worthy comment in any other (older) game, it is just a matter of time. So no one gets a merit by luck, rather, the chances of a mod seeing it are better in the newer games and worse in the older games.

gamezboy123
gamezboy123
83 posts
Nomad

i wish i have just 1

greedyman
greedyman
9 posts
Nomad

how are you supoosed to get one this forum does really help

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

@ firetail:

Odds are, they're for Amorphous Plus and Ragdoll Cannon 2, cause I got 2 from them, too.

theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

I just wrote a long thing about bowman PLZ go look at it and rank it up. PLZ it will be my first merit.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

@theone,your not supposed to ask people to vote it up for you.What you do is you make merit deserving comments on newer games,and that way they will get awarded sooner.Doesn't anyone pay attention to the guidelines?

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Why are you wondering?

I mean, you got a merit, got 25 points, does it really matter where you got it from?

Just be glad and move on with life

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Do you know how much time it will take for the Moderators to post everyone a comment that they got a merit every day?

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

A looong time. Just look back on the games you wrote a merit on and check, it only takes 5-10 minutes. Or just move on and don't care.

Showing 1-15 of 16