ForumsSupport Forumget rid of ever point ever!

31 5297
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Alot of people might hate this idea, but I think it is a good one. If we got rid of points, There wouldnt be a point to spaming, there would be no rateing games, with out playing them. It wouod be FUN again. What do you guys think?

• 31 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

I never saw the old times to be honest, I only saw the end of them. I saw it turn to what it is today, and I dont like it.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Pass it on. I want old ag back.

Does any one else miss the old times? When points didn't matter, and fun and playing games was what this site was all about? I do, and i miss them. people just want points, and they spam and dont have fun. If you agree with me, put this in your about.

Who created this? This is absolute rubbish! If you don't like spam and wish to fight againt those rising up because of spam, then flag and talk to a mod about it!
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

hey hey hey, guesse what. i made it, and if you think it is rubish, good for you. I could care less about you. I just want to make this site fun again.

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

I kind of agree with you skater_kid_who_pwns, people spamming for points does ruin the fun.

silentclore
silentclore
297 posts
Nomad

I like points tho. We just need to all ban together and have an option that can mark comments as spam, this will alert a Moderator or Administrator and they can be punished, for their actions.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

this could be a good idea..but not entirely many people would get upset but it would bring the old times back.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

I don't know since what would be the point of armatars? They would be no exileration of getting then newest set of armatars. No ranks personally it would get a bit bringer. Everyone would just choose the 10k armatars. Plus a lot of people would quit the site since they lost everything. Personally I don't care I like ag either way.

Claw_Dragon4
Claw_Dragon4
369 posts
Nomad

sorta a bitter sweet deal kinda thing.....

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

If a lot of people did ban against spam that would be mean that it would stille be the AG it is right now becuase you would be flagging spam instead of playing games see what i mean???? so i agree 100% that points should be taken away and that you can chose any armater you want.

Chaze100

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

Also i diagree about the fact every1 will get 10,000 AP armaters i think that more then half of the armaters are better then the 10,000 AP ones

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I'm sorry,but if you have such a problem with spam skater_kid_who_pwns then you why not just post links of the spam threads on the SHOPS profile page.Thats where you are supposed to report all of the spam to.If you don't know what SHOPS is then its on Carlie's friends list.Also without AP armor games would be like every other site with a bunch of games and a regular forum.Their would be less motivation to talk in the community for some people,and the site would lose one of the things that makes it original and stand out of crowd from the rest.Trust me getting rid of AP won't bring back the good old days like you think.I truthfully think that just about nothing will.The reason is that the site has gone main stream,and once that has happened their is no turning back,so all I can say to you is that if you don't like the way the site is now then don't go on it.I know I may be going about this a little harsh,but it had to be said.

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

I would be enjoying AG right now and not be quiting if there were no points...... O_o

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Okay, Chaze, skater_kid, I think most people get your point. It's obviously a divided issue. But if you guys are tired of spam, much like I am, simply flag and move. There's no sense in being a hypocrite and saying "are you tired of people spamming to get high ranks?" because the lot of you simply chat away on AG and accumulate points anyway, do you get what I mean?

If anything, keep on flagging whenever you play a game. Just a couple flags here and there can mean a whole lot tomorrow

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

If anything, keep on flagging whenever you play a game. Just a couple flags here and there can mean a whole lot tomorrow

If everyone used the flag tool, it would help get rid of a lot of spam. Problem is, not a whole lot of people do.

As far as getting rid of points... an interesting idea. But I am going to be honest with you, its not going to happen. The entire community is based around points, ranks, earning things with points, etc. Taking that all away would be taking away one of the things that makes our community unique.
InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

If everyone used the flag tool, it would help get rid of a lot of spam. Problem is, not a whole lot of people do.

Righteo, and if flagging is still not doing the trick, contact a mod. There's a lot you can do about spam, if you actually put effort into flagging/contacting
Showing 16-30 of 31