ForumsForum GamesCaveman RPG

186 30891
omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

ok just like the other games, i give you between 2-5 options, and u pick what u do. -its caveman style, so u pick a ridiculous caveman name, like Ugg -u can start in a dry, rocky area or in the ice age -fill out this to start ure game: Name- Gender- Starting point- Health- (pick a number between 1 and 10. use decimals, fractions. the more creative the number is the more health i add to your current health) [b][i]Have Fun!

• 186 Replies
omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Kamae the word that got stopped was outward

necro, i do know what a belladonna is, from runescape.

Throekengraa, you keep the fire running by adding more sticks to it. You then search the nearby area for a belladonna bush. Soon you are almost out of sight of the fire, and there is no belladonna bush.
Your options are:
-search farther out
-go back and kill the rabbits
-go back and sleep and wait for the snow to stop falling so you can search again

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

omg Kamae the word that got bleeped again is out and ward together, meaning pointed at you

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

accept the leader position! i hope i choose the right one!

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

I'll just go back and attack the rabbits in their burrow by climbing down through and killing the rabbits who should be lethargic from all of the smoke the inhaled.

16 exp

Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

I dodge his attack, took the daggers, Jumped and put both daggers in his neck

Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

experience = 14
hp = 22.5

icuzizzi
icuzizzi
325 posts
Peasant

so im by myself and ranbloo is about to kill me

hmmm

ill question him with my dagger out..
if he gets within range of me i will strike at him and fight unless there is no way i can when... then i shall run bac to the village if i can make it there if not i will try and hide in some undergrowth

Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

WHERE IS OMEGAMEN?

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Gztes, you accept the responsibility of leader. Before you leave, the clan leader warns you, "Gztes, this hunt will be very dangerous. People can die. All the deaths will be on your shoulders. Please don't let that situation occur." You party, fully provisioned, heads out. Pretty soon you come across mammoth tracks stretching east and west. Unfortunately, the footprints are round , so you don't know which way the mammoth is headed
Your options are:
-head east
-head west
-consult your group

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Throekengraa, you head back towars your dying fire and try and climb into the burrow. Only your leg fits in, and after a few seconds, you feel the rabbits nibbling your leg. Snow is falling more heavily, the fire is goin out, and your leg is starting to get burried.
Your options are:
-pull your leg out, and hope the rabbits are on it
-dig into the burrow from the top
-grap at your leg and try and grap a rabbit
-try and stab a rabbit

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Blob, you let him charge you, and pull the daggers to the sides of you. YOu surprise Rok, and as his grip loosens, you grab the daggers, plunging both into his neck. He gasps, surprised, shudders, then falls down, dead (+12 exp).
The tribe leader stares, surprised, then yells, "Get him!" Some of the tribe gathered starts to rush you, mostly warriors.
Your options are:
-fight (tell me how you do it)
-run
-tell them that you won, and they have to let you go

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Gosh the most obvious choice in ALL the situations is to THROW YOUR DAGGER! now that i said that, NO ONE, and i mean NO ONE, may throw their dagger durring any surcumstance for the next 5 days.

Ewwgrop, you ask Ranbloo to tell you what is going on. "Sure," he says, "seeing how you are going to die. When you sent the scouts, i followed them. I snuck up behind one and beat him up. I told him to kill you when you came here. I threatened the other to go back and tell you that the wolves were approaching, or i would kill him and his partner. I knew you wouldn't be able to resist coming." YOu say, "Wait, you mean the wolves aren't coming?" Ranbloo replies, "Not yet. But they are nearby. They will come, or are coming, at the smell of fresh blood. I will leave a trail of blood, your blood, into camp. Then i will defeat the wolves, and the people will make mea their leader. YOu will have had a horrible accident trying to defend our attack party from the wolves. Now, where was I?" "About to get eaten?" you say, glancing over his shoulder. "Wha-" Ranbloo turns around, and staring right at him are the wolves. He screams. The wolves attack. (Insert bloody scene here.) SOon after, his carcass fall to the ground. THe wolves go up to you, sniff you, then walk away. Huh? Did they have enough food or something?
Your options are:
-follow them
-go back to camp
-do something with the bodies (loot, bury, examine, etc.)

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

o ya icuzizzi i guess you get exp for stalling him, so +3 exp

A note: I wont been here for most of tomarrow so dont bother posting until mid to late afternoon

Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

i choose
-fight
there was 5 warriors but the weak ones, but i was very tired. i taked the both knifes that was in the neck of Rok and i trowed one in a the first warrior and with the larger one i used to combat the rest, the second that came on me i stabbed his stomach them his face, the second died the third has came with more 2 I quickly cut the jugular of the third, the fourth cut my left arm, bleeding i could kill him, in the fifth I could be wrong, he gave me a punch in the face. I fall on the floor, on the floor I cut the his foot , them he also fell, when he fell i brutally cut his head.

omegamen here's another end \\/, see this first if you dont approve. the use the up one okay?

"Them he also fell, when he fell i brutally cut and holded the head of the warrior and told to leader the tribe.
-- The next will be you "

bballdunker20
bballdunker20
418 posts
Nomad

Is it full? if not i would like to join

Showing 91-105 of 186