ForumsSupport ForumExtending Ranks and Armatars.

58 6588
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I think that now that people are at the Gold King level, there should be more ranks. Because eventually everyone will get to that point, and it will be boring when most of the site is a King.

Also, that way you have more goals to. Because the site loses a lot of it's appeal and funness when you have no more goals to reach.

Also make some Armatars for the 20,000 and the 30,000 and even beyond. That way people like Firetail and KOG have something to look forward to.

• 58 Replies
Bogga1314
Bogga1314
109 posts
Nomad

i think they should make an avatar of carlie since shes so important, or at least jesus himself, or maybe even daniel mcnealy, at least he did something important, like create the damn site.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

.....your weird unconstructive and whimsical.

Bogga1314
Bogga1314
109 posts
Nomad

im just thinking outside the box, jeesh, why does everyone get so uptight on this place.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Thinking outside the box would be constructive your not.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

I agree with Carlie Bogga1314 you need to start thinking when you actually type a comment.

Bogga1314
Bogga1314
109 posts
Nomad

Thinking outside the box would be constructive your not.

i think me and you, should avoid each other in dark alley ways, cause im getting vibes that if you had the choice, you would shoot me in the face.
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

ow come on, do you actually plan on doing any of this, or are you just getting thier hopes up? not trying to be a d**k, but honestly, how much power over this site do you actually have?

No, I actually just sent in the ideas today. I am the one that actually uploads them onto Armor Games. Wow, what an attitude.
Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Anyway I still think some new avatar should be made for 4000 ap + since more and more people are going to get that rank.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Just a reminder of the Rules: "No flaming, badgering, spamming, or trolling." There is a difference between being constructive, and downright rude. I know you are new, so you aren't familiar with the site yet. But we encourage respect and nice behavior from everyone.

Bogga1314
Bogga1314
109 posts
Nomad

since im of lower intelligence, what exactly is trolling, and im not being rude, just different, all of you people must be from korea where communism is law.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Ok I know this may be a bit harsh but this is the best definition of trolling I have found on urban dictionary

Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

all of you people must be from korea where communism is law.

I don't really understand what your trying to say there. But that statement is really opaque.

Anyway i'm going this is turning into a spam thread.
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Anyway I still think some new avatar should be made for 4000 ap + since more and more people are going to get that rank.

No worries =) The next batch will be bigger, and encompass a wide variety of point values.
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Wikipedias definition of troll. Basically when someone is just trying to go in and stir up controversy and be negative.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Last comment before I go I think you should consider micro-organisms and woot more armatars! XD

Bogga1314
Bogga1314
109 posts
Nomad

you know what, maybe i will be useful, cause i miss you already darkroot,

you all should make armatars for the disney characters, lots of young people use this site too, and also some pirates, and all the holiday heroes, like santa and the tooth fairy.

Showing 16-30 of 58