ForumsSupport ForumExtending Ranks and Armatars.

58 6590
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I think that now that people are at the Gold King level, there should be more ranks. Because eventually everyone will get to that point, and it will be boring when most of the site is a King.

Also, that way you have more goals to. Because the site loses a lot of it's appeal and funness when you have no more goals to reach.

Also make some Armatars for the 20,000 and the 30,000 and even beyond. That way people like Firetail and KOG have something to look forward to.

• 58 Replies
Bogga1314
Bogga1314
109 posts
Nomad

i suppose that counts for t.v characters and also for famous people too, i was always hoping for a armatar of Matt Damon :P

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

you all should make armatars for the disney characters, lots of young people use this site too, and also some pirates, and all the holiday heroes, like santa and the tooth fairy.

True, but technically our age group should be 13 years and older (as stated by our Terms and Conditions). Disney characters are definitely going to be copyrighted. We couldn't even use Lord of the Rings names, (this site used to be Games of Gondor) without being threatened with copyright infringement. Big companies like that are very very very protective of their creative characters.
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Aww Carlie but there is laods of armatars under 5000AP and I always use to set with the highest AP that I can get so if you keep adding some under 10,000 I am stuck with this darn dolphin.

Claw_Dragon4
Claw_Dragon4
369 posts
Nomad

How about a new set of bird armatars?

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Some new bird armatars would be nice also, or maybe some skeleton ones for lower AP

Claw_Dragon4
Claw_Dragon4
369 posts
Nomad

Or maybe armortars, a armatar showing swords and sheilds for under 1000 ap.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

C'mon, put one at 12,000 or something. Then the top 10 can pitch in and use it!

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Yeah, maybe there should be some armatars for the top 10 to work for. Not like I'm in the top 10 (let alone 200, lol) but I think it is a good idea.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I would want one for 20,000 but then only I can use it! lol!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I prefer a man on a cliff that is cracking. lol!

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Haha yeah, but eventualllllllly... other people will be able to use it. (In a long time lol)

It should be a platinum background with a gold king's crown!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I don't know. It's the admin's decision.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Lol, it's um... cracking???

I could choose the man on the cliff but I don't really like it. :'(

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Aww Carlie but there is laods of armatars under 5000AP and I always use to set with the highest AP that I can get so if you keep adding some under 10,000 I am stuck with this darn dolphin.

Lol, you have access to ALL of the armatars, you don't have to stick with the dolphin! ;-P
Claw_Dragon4
Claw_Dragon4
369 posts
Nomad

Soon!

lol

Showing 31-45 of 58