ForumsForum GamesDinosaur RPG

378 156509
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Well, i always liked RPG forums... so im making one! hope it is good as other ones...

You are a dinosaur. You are either a herbivore or a carnivore, both trying to survive in the age of dinosaurs. You all have advantages and disadvantages, so choose your side and your decisions of your quest to live carefully.

Rules:
1.Choose a real dinosaur. If possible, bring a picture so i can see what it looks like (im not all that good with dinosaurs)
2.I choose what will happen, unless i ask for your opinion.
3.You can meet other players(sometimes) and either fight or help each other.
4.No Spamming
5.You must keep your record of the health, items(food, etc) and exp.. Sorry just that im back at school.
6.Gosh there's so much rules... anyway fill the dinosaur entry paper below to start:

Speices:
Name:
Type(depends what dino you have, either plant or meat eaters):
Area(jungle, mountain, etc):
defences/weapons(if your dino have any):

Hp will differ with different dinos and also if you eat you refill your Hp or gain higher Hp. Also you get exp for killing animals or defending yourself. You get more exp if you are a hervibore since you need to survive well. here's the chart:

level
1:0exp
2:10exp
3:20exp
4:30exp
5:40exp(every 5 levels you refill your health completely and your maxium Hp will go up. Also you be more stronger if you level up each time, increasing your chance to live)

If you think "another stupid person made another RPG forum???!!" then i dont blame you... im a amatuer in making forums and not really updated to what is happening in AG....

• 378 Replies
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

okay Kamae, you can help me run the RPG when im not around... this thing is hard work!

anyway, Rex you gobble the lizard(+ 1exp, +1max hp) and you sleep...... the next moring you wake up, and you hear a strange sound deeper in the cave.... its a bear! What will you do?

1. kill it! dinos beat bears!
2. Run! bears beat dinos!
3. think its a dream and sleep
4. randomise

bballdunker20
bballdunker20
418 posts
Nomad

i forgot

Exp3
46/46 health

Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

kill it! dinos beat bears!

thanks ^^
you will tell here in the forum when you will be off?

bballdunker20
bballdunker20
418 posts
Nomad

lol bears werent here during the dinosaur period

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

i guess star's parents got eaten before you were born........ anyway....(wait... you have 47/47 hp!)

Star, you drink the sweet tree sap... it is a bit sticky but its good enough to go down your throat. You figure out that the tree sap is nutritious!(+ 2 maxHp)Soon you get sleepy... what will you do?

1. Go back to the nest
2. make a nest
3. sleep on the ground
4. randomise

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

this is not really the dinosaur age... its like the future when mankind moved planet and they cloned dinosaures and etc....

Rex, you jump! You strike! You bite! You get hit...(-5 hp) but you kill it!(+10 exp!!!) What will you do know?

1. EAT THE BEAR!!! MUHAHA!!
2. bury the bear..... this means you are kind
3. kick the bear around like a football!
4. randomise

bballdunker20
bballdunker20
418 posts
Nomad

Star
exp3
health 49/49?

2 make a nest.....MY PARENTS GOT EATEN BEFORE I WAS BORN!?!?!?HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!?!?

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

whatever happened to the mammoth thing for me that i runned from

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

ok lets try that again that i ran from yeh thats better

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

ohya! i will tell when i log out and maybe star is still in the egg and the parents go to get lunch but they get eaten then you get out of the egg or something....

Star, you decide to make a nest. That takes intelligence! You look for materials to make the nest... you find some.. what will you use?

1. rusty nails and branches
2. feather and branches
2. cotton and branches

Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

3. kick the bear around like a football! them eat him ^^

Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

i will sleep

bballdunker20
bballdunker20
418 posts
Nomad

Star
Exp 3
49/49

3. I will use cotton and branches....where do the rusty nails come from lol

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

i already replied the mammoth thing... page 7 near the end... Kamae, can you take over? i want to stop a bit... my brain hurts

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Well I know that horses don't exist yet, only small mammals. Therefore, I must be hallucinating from the heat and dehydration. My friends and I therefore go to the lake to drink, we take shifts drinking so one of can always keep an eye on the water. Leaving the crocodile alone, we eat what was actually a dead allosaurus.

Showing 76-90 of 378