ForumsForum GamesDinosaur RPG

378 156510
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Well, i always liked RPG forums... so im making one! hope it is good as other ones...

You are a dinosaur. You are either a herbivore or a carnivore, both trying to survive in the age of dinosaurs. You all have advantages and disadvantages, so choose your side and your decisions of your quest to live carefully.

Rules:
1.Choose a real dinosaur. If possible, bring a picture so i can see what it looks like (im not all that good with dinosaurs)
2.I choose what will happen, unless i ask for your opinion.
3.You can meet other players(sometimes) and either fight or help each other.
4.No Spamming
5.You must keep your record of the health, items(food, etc) and exp.. Sorry just that im back at school.
6.Gosh there's so much rules... anyway fill the dinosaur entry paper below to start:

Speices:
Name:
Type(depends what dino you have, either plant or meat eaters):
Area(jungle, mountain, etc):
defences/weapons(if your dino have any):

Hp will differ with different dinos and also if you eat you refill your Hp or gain higher Hp. Also you get exp for killing animals or defending yourself. You get more exp if you are a hervibore since you need to survive well. here's the chart:

level
1:0exp
2:10exp
3:20exp
4:30exp
5:40exp(every 5 levels you refill your health completely and your maxium Hp will go up. Also you be more stronger if you level up each time, increasing your chance to live)

If you think "another stupid person made another RPG forum???!!" then i dont blame you... im a amatuer in making forums and not really updated to what is happening in AG....

• 378 Replies
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

okay... so since kamae is sleeping and i want to rest, i will continue maybe later... and one more thing

This game is not in the time of the dinosaurs!!!!!!how many time do i have to say this..... this game is sort of like a science-fantasy-action-adventure game, not really the exact date where dinosaurs were from... its like humans cloned dinosaurs in the future but the dinosaurs escape and begin to populate the world so mankind has to move planet so the dinosaurs is now ruling the planet..... (yes i know the story is strange)

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

oh sry um since im the biggest dinosaur that ever existed ill kill it

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Ok then, sorry about that.
Instead we approach the dead horse and rip off it's back leg. We place its leg in the water and hide in the reeds by the lake. The crocodile swims up and grabs the leg in its mouth. Then... AMBUSH! WE jump on the crocodile who is unable to defend itself with the meat in its mouth and is completely surprised. Within a minute we have it killed, although one of my friends was wounded slightly in the process. We take a drink of water and then eat our fill of horse and crocodile meat, what can't be consumed is buried in the sand for later.

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

okay... im back from resting and necromancer.... no offence but i choose what happens.... i explained that at the 1st page.....

Rex, you decide to play with your food(thats naughty!) and then you ate the whole bear!!(+5Hp, +5MaxHp, +2exp!)Now, you decide to go out and enjoy the morning sun... while you do that, you see a human with guns! What will you do??

1. Kill the human
2. Run
3. make a plan to kill the human
4. randomise!

now i think i have to explain randomise more clearly incase they didnt know(also that i didnt explain clearly before...)

randomise has nothing to do with the 3 opinions. if you choose this opinion, you do something random and sometimes it helps you and sometimes it doesnt. like maybe you found a gun so you can use it or maybe you fall off a cliff and lose many health....

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Star, you decide to make a comfortable nest out of cotton and branches... after a long 15 minutes, you build a nest!(+2 exp for intelligence)You decide to sleep in your new home..... the next morning you open your eyes and you find two adult pterodactyl in your nest..... what a surprise! its your long lost parents!(hehe) they are seriously damaged and they look really tired, so you told them to rest(in dino language). You decide to get a nice meal for them. What will you get them?(give your opinion, up to 3 foods maximum.)

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

okay... anyway

Gorl, you and your pals used the dead horse to catch the crocodile and you killed it and you also ate them(but next time please just stick to the opinions)(+10max hp, +8exp!)! now that you and your pals had a drink of water, you decide to get some rest. You look for a place to say and you find a dead tree! you go next to it but there is no shade against the sun.... what will you do?

1. get the biggest rock and use teamwork and push it close to the tree for shade
2. just try to get the most shade with the dead tree
3. bury yourself in sand
4. randomise

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

oh ya! im really sorry omegaman2_1...

so you decide to jump and kill whatever was in the bush.... you jump! you strike! you directly sliced the throat of a zebra!(+3 exp!) What will you do now?

1. eat it
2. bury it and say sorry to it
3. slice it up to bitesize pieces and eat half, then keep half for emergencies
4. randomise

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Mittens, you choose one of the most dangerous option... killing the mammoth. You quickly run towards it, but the mammoth soon sees you and also tries to attack you! although you are strong, you are still small so it has a bigger chance of winning. The mammoth hits you with its trunk(-5Hp) but you get up quickly and bites it on the leg. Unfortunately, it seems to do no good. What will you do now?

1. Keep attacking it! its bound to fall sooner or later..... probably later
2. look for something to kill it quickly
3. use the environment as your advantage
4. randomise

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

3(maybe i can get an avalanche on him)

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Mittens, you decide to use the environment against him. You look around and you find a cliff and a boulder conviently balancing on the top. You decide to scare the mammoth and make him go backwords and make the boulder crush it. But you dont know how to scare it.... what will you do?

1. make loud growling noises and slowly move towards it
2. snap your mouth, showing your teeth and move quickly towards it
3. stomp and move quickly towards it
4. randomise

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

2 hopefully moving quickly may help

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

You snap your mouth, while moving close to it. it frightens the mammoth greatly, but you get too close so it hits you with its trunk(-5 Hp). You repeat it again but this time the mammoth turns around and run towards the cliff, and with luck, it hits it, gets stuned and gets killed by the boulder!(+15 exp!!!) Now what will you do?

1. have the biggest feast of your life!
2. keep some meat and eat the rest
3. leave it to rot
4. randomise

also, now can everyone put up their stats when they post? like this:

Dino
level:2
exp:18
Hp:25/60
Items:none

if you dont know your stat then ask me. Also, if you level up, your exp goes down to 0+the amount of exp left over. like this:

Mitten gets 15 exp!

mitten
exp:5
etc
etc

i hope this is not confusing....

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Mittens
exp:5
hp:70/80

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

you decide to keep some meat and eat the rest!(+10Hp, +5maxhp, item:+3 mammoth meat) Now since you killed a mammoth, you feel really good and also you feel tired. You look for a place to rest but you cant find anywhere, so you decide to make a bed. What materials will you use? Pick 3 materials that you would like.

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

I'll just get some more sleep.
LV1T-Rex
Bobo
1exp
76/76

Showing 91-105 of 378