ForumsForum GamesDinosaur RPG

378 156543
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Well, i always liked RPG forums... so im making one! hope it is good as other ones...

You are a dinosaur. You are either a herbivore or a carnivore, both trying to survive in the age of dinosaurs. You all have advantages and disadvantages, so choose your side and your decisions of your quest to live carefully.

Rules:
1.Choose a real dinosaur. If possible, bring a picture so i can see what it looks like (im not all that good with dinosaurs)
2.I choose what will happen, unless i ask for your opinion.
3.You can meet other players(sometimes) and either fight or help each other.
4.No Spamming
5.You must keep your record of the health, items(food, etc) and exp.. Sorry just that im back at school.
6.Gosh there's so much rules... anyway fill the dinosaur entry paper below to start:

Speices:
Name:
Type(depends what dino you have, either plant or meat eaters):
Area(jungle, mountain, etc):
defences/weapons(if your dino have any):

Hp will differ with different dinos and also if you eat you refill your Hp or gain higher Hp. Also you get exp for killing animals or defending yourself. You get more exp if you are a hervibore since you need to survive well. here's the chart:

level
1:0exp
2:10exp
3:20exp
4:30exp
5:40exp(every 5 levels you refill your health completely and your maxium Hp will go up. Also you be more stronger if you level up each time, increasing your chance to live)

If you think "another stupid person made another RPG forum???!!" then i dont blame you... im a amatuer in making forums and not really updated to what is happening in AG....

• 378 Replies
armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

um cloth, twigs, and cotten

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

oh sry
Mittens
lvl:2
exp:0
hp:80/85
items3)mammoth meat

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Bobo, you decide to sleep more(that's lazy..... oh well). the next morning you wake up refreshed, well and hungry. you can smell a fishy river nearby. you follow the scent, and what luck! you find a river with fresh-water tunas!(no such thing in the real world......) they are known to be very peaceful and harmless, but also very nutritious and packed with meat....hmmm....tuna(oops sorry... )What will you do?

1. go fishing!
2. look for fishing weapons then go fishing!
3. "i hate fish!" says bob
4. randomise

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

oops i meant bobo.... sorry Bobo

Mittens, you look for cloth, cotton and twigs. luckily, they are conviently located close by! you make a simple bed and you sleep on it. the next morning, you wake up, but you smell something.... something like.....you just cant figure out but it smells really good. Will you follow the scent?

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

yes

Mittens
hp:80/85
items3)mammoth meat

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Mitten, you follow the scent, and what luck! its a river filled with fresh-water tuna!(does this sound familer? hm.....) you decide to have fish for breakfast but you hear a bush being shaked or something on the other side of the river.... you ignore that. how will you get the fish?

1. sacrifise one mammoth meat, attract tuna and catch some
2. put your hand in the water and try to catch some
3. use a stick nearby and harpoon some tuna

by the way if your max Hp go up, so will your current Hp. So armor_warrior, Mitten's Hp is not 80/85, its 85/85.

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

Bobo
LV1
T-Rex
1exp
76/76
I will go and catch that fish!

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

ok thanks i was wondering about that and ill use a stick to harpoon them

Mittens
hp:85/85
items3)mammoth meat

and could u give us our strength ammount because on the first page u said that we get more power whenever we level up

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

oh ya... i forgot!i will post them now(herbivores are weaker than predators)

fst6:??
bigbrain:5
necromancer:2(but teamwork makes up for it)
armor_warrior:7
bballdunker:3
omegaman2_1:5
Shane1354:3
night002:3
monstro:4
Kamae50:5

Bobo, after a while you catch some tuna(+5tuna!), you spot a dinosaur across the river.....
Mittens, you harpoon some tuna but its not an easy job.. after a while you catch some(+2tuna!). but you can see a T-Rex across the river......
You two found each other! What will you two do?

Bobo:
1. swim across and be friends
2. swim across and fight!!
3. just wave and smile(i dont know how dinos smile... oh well)

Mittens:
1. swim across and be friends
2. swim across and fight!!
3. just wave and smile(wow... the options are same..... oh well)

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

swim and be friends(this way the t-rex wont kill us like if we fight and are distracted)

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Mittens
str:7
hp:85/85
items3)mammoth meat,(2)tuna

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

I have no choice!Not that I don't want to be friend with him,but he is also much stronger!We'll be friends!

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

Bobo
Lv1
T-Rex
exp:1
str:5
76/76
items:5tuna

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

yay! dino friends! but anyway he's just 2 strength above you! thats not really higher than yours....

You two swim across the river and you two combine skills and get more fish and divides them evenly(+5 tunas to Bobo, +5 tunas to Mittens, + 10exp to both mitten and Bobo for teamwork). Bobo levels up!(+1 strength). soon afterwords you two wave goodbye and leaves.

Bobo, you now have 10 tunas and you are hungry... so will you eat the tunas? say how much you will eat.

Mittens, since you got 7 tunas and 3 mammoth meat and you need breakfast, will you eat? say how much meat and/or fish you will eat

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

Bobo
Lv2
T-Rex
1/20exp
str:6
items:I eat 2 tuna meats,I have 8 left.Do I get a HP bonus?

Showing 106-120 of 378