ForumsForum GamesDinosaur RPG

378 156542
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Well, i always liked RPG forums... so im making one! hope it is good as other ones...

You are a dinosaur. You are either a herbivore or a carnivore, both trying to survive in the age of dinosaurs. You all have advantages and disadvantages, so choose your side and your decisions of your quest to live carefully.

Rules:
1.Choose a real dinosaur. If possible, bring a picture so i can see what it looks like (im not all that good with dinosaurs)
2.I choose what will happen, unless i ask for your opinion.
3.You can meet other players(sometimes) and either fight or help each other.
4.No Spamming
5.You must keep your record of the health, items(food, etc) and exp.. Sorry just that im back at school.
6.Gosh there's so much rules... anyway fill the dinosaur entry paper below to start:

Speices:
Name:
Type(depends what dino you have, either plant or meat eaters):
Area(jungle, mountain, etc):
defences/weapons(if your dino have any):

Hp will differ with different dinos and also if you eat you refill your Hp or gain higher Hp. Also you get exp for killing animals or defending yourself. You get more exp if you are a hervibore since you need to survive well. here's the chart:

level
1:0exp
2:10exp
3:20exp
4:30exp
5:40exp(every 5 levels you refill your health completely and your maxium Hp will go up. Also you be more stronger if you level up each time, increasing your chance to live)

If you think "another stupid person made another RPG forum???!!" then i dont blame you... im a amatuer in making forums and not really updated to what is happening in AG....

• 378 Replies
armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

ok ill eat 3 tunas

Mittens
Species:Megalodon
exp:10
hp:85/85
str:7
items3)mammoth meat,(4)tuna

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

Sorry!
I have 76/76hp

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

oh sry lvl:2

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

ok im going to bed ill be back in a few hours

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Bobo you eat 2 tunas(+3maxHP!) You soon want some action, so you try to look for a big predator or prey to attack. You walk around the jungle and soon.... you spot a....... large lake? you go closer, and how nice! a fresh-water razershark(no such thing in the real world...) is in the water and the water is quite shallow... what will you do?

1. cut one tuna in half and put both halves in the water, attracting the shark so you can attack it closer to you
2. just jump in and run after it!!
3. leave it alone... sharks creep me out
4. randomise

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

Bobo
T-Rex
Lv2
1/20exp
79/79hp
str:6
items:tuna meatx8
leave it alone!Do I get a higher HP for lv up?

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

okay armor_warrior! have a nice sleep!

Mittens, you eat 3 tunas(+4maxHP!) you just walk around and look for something to play with.... later about 3 hours, you find a tall cliff. what will you do?

1. climb it! its fun!
2. dont climb it! i have heightphobia!
3. throw rocks and cause an avalange... hehe
4. randomise

sorry but im a bit tired now... using the computer for a long time.... see you maybe later today or maybe tomorrow!(now im getting the hang of this game..... its fun!)

and kamae, if you come online i will put the stat table in my account so copy it and save it on a notepad and change the stats if the dinos get or lose items, health, etc. and when i come online give the updated stats to me so i can continue the game..... also i will put additional information of how the level works(strength, exp, etc)

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

sorry bigbrain... you get maxhp if you eat food or if you level up every 5 times. see you all sooner or later!

joshar04
joshar04
61 posts
Nomad

necromancer is a nerd

night002
night002
108 posts
Nomad

i dont have time im out - Tri Horns

monstro
monstro
72 posts
Peasant

Lvl 1 spinosaurus
Grumb
O xp
hp: 65/65

3: follow it and then eat it

monstro
monstro
72 posts
Peasant

srry forgot: power= 4

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

okay.... so one person is out.

Bobo, you leave the poor but strong shark alone. you decide that you want to do something, but you cant think what you want to do... what do you want to do? answer in 20 words or less, without spamming...

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Grumb, you decide to follow the rat(is this right? i forgot and im too bothered to check...). after slowly chasing it, it goes in a small hole. it escaped just before you had the chance to eat it! What will you do now?

1. wait for rats to come outm and when they come out eat them!
2. break the hole and eat all!
3. give up and look for other things to chew on
4. randomise

monstro
monstro
72 posts
Peasant

I don't know if u know it but a spinosaurus is kinda big and strong.
I just say this because my power is just 4:s

this is a pic of a spino if u want it:
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/9117/spinosauruspn6.jpg

(srry for triple post)

Showing 121-135 of 378