ForumsSupport ForumVote up/down suggestions.

39 5047
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

So. I am thinking instead of all the spam that is brought into threads like "I like the idea" or "I agree". So I am thinking there should be a button letting you vote the idea up or down. Showing a good representation of what the masses like, and it should stop stupid comments, or at least make them spam so they can be deleted or user warned. Also will make room for proper discussion about the subject instead of having to tread through stupid comments to actually try and discuss things.

• 39 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Well, everyone only cares for points these days, so unless we can stop that, these spam help ideas won't work.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Well if they comment its spam and do too much and you get banned. Or you can delete posts. It won't stop people from doing it but it will give a reason to actually ban them or delete the posts.

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

Really, I think that, if all serious users rate threads as well, there wouldn't be enough spammers to affect the ratings much.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

It won't stop people from doing it but it will give a reason to actually ban them or delete the posts.

But we can do that regardless of a vote button
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Haha but you don't! :X
Should ban more often, it relieves stress.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol someone re-created a thread exactly like this regardless of the fact that this one is still on front page.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

NICE IDEA <_< Well thats what ou mean is spam? I agree.... Well yeah. This is a good idea. ^_^"

Tookei
Tookei
107 posts
Nomad

do you meen something like a poll? where people have a list to choose from and they choose one of them and it adds it to the votes. Like on the ONM forums.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Not a poll, well almost but no poll. Just two buttons and the stats! XD

Showing 31-39 of 39