ForumsSupport ForumModerators?

75 9523
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

This is definitely not the best thread to make, but it certainly brings up an interesting point: Where are the moderators?

I've only seen Moegreche and Carlie online in the last 48 hours. SO where are they? Dank quit, Deviodless quit, DragonMistress is inactive, Ubertuna is very inactive, Strop is on every once in a while, Calm quit, and Asherlee just disappeared. I think it's either time to hire new moderators, or bring the old ones back, because I've seen a huge increase in spam lately, and no moderators have been around to delete it. So, where are ya guys?

• 75 Replies
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Well 3 moderators are online right now. That's good, at least. John, DM, and Carlie. I agree that DM isn't at inactive as I stated, but you usually don't see her around.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Yeah its a long weekend,they will be back.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

Inactive? Makes me sad. I took a week off, oh em geeeee I have a life! It's summer, I spend a few hours a day here at least, except for the last week.

Most of us are adults. We have jobs, school, friends, family, and free time too. We will elect more moderators if we see anyone that is fit. There are not certain times we look for more, nor is there a certain number we need. If people prove themselves, they will get the 'romotion'. You guys can help out too! Barely anyone flags, and I get the same few people over and over mentioning problems on my page. Just because you're not a moderator doesn't mean you can't help; all the help is greatly appreciated )

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Inactive? Makes me sad. I took a week off, oh em geeeee I have a life! It's summer, I spend a few hours a day here at least, except for the last week.

Yea, I am gone for a few days, and people start freaking out that I have not responded to every comment on my profile. Everyone has to remember that even though some of us are pretty consistently on, do not be shocked if we break that trend and take a vacation!
flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Also, I'd like to add on to carlie's and Dm's posts.

Most other users have lives too, so please don't flame people for not responding to comments. Some users are actually considering to quit because of flaming.. So please, understand Armor Gamers have lives.

Caution_im_playing
Caution_im_playing
119 posts
Nomad

Guys. Did you not read that if you ask to become a moderator your chances go way down.

people like Charlie and the other moderators like to take time off and you know maybe the people have jobs, or otherwise we wouldn't even have this site to talk to people on.

good job charlie and everyone else for running the site the way you do.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

Erm.... her name is Carlie. But thanks for understanding, Caution )

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

people like Charlie and the other moderators like to take time off and you know maybe the people have jobs, or otherwise we wouldn't even have this site to talk to people on

LOL Charlie??!!??!!

good job charlie and everyone else for running the site the way you do.

HEHE Charlie. :P

But yes, you are right, CARLIE (:P) and the moderators do a wonderful job running the site. Keep up the good work Mods!
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Caution, no one here is asking "Charlie" (LOL) to become a moderator. This thread was asking where they were.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Well they are all on once in awhile I see them but sometimes people just are busy sure I won't be active as much as I was because of school and stuff!

Caution_im_playing
Caution_im_playing
119 posts
Nomad

Whoops, Im sorry i thought I seen someone else say that.

Sorry Carlie.

http://img001.picture2life.net/2088096/trtgfrf_medium2_highest.gif

Caution_im_playing
Caution_im_playing
119 posts
Nomad

I know manUtd4life, I was just pointing to the other people that were complaining that people like to take breaks and stuff.

The site does fine when there not on it. Not like the server crashed.

http://img001.picture2life.net/2088096/trtgfrf_medium2_highest.gif

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

I like it when the moderators are offline. a lot of my posts seem to magically disappear whenever a mod comes online.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Anyways DM is on pretty often at the moment she is on!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

ok, guys this has been said but I feel left out so am gonna say it anyway. mods as well as ever one else here has a life........I think. Dont keep asking the mods were they are, thats spam as well. As for what you guys are saying about DM, She is one of the best mods we have on AG. Carlie is here all the time, strops on, just at odd times for most of us, moegreche is one at least once a week, Devoidleos (or whatever) is one from time to time and does his mod like job, Calm is busy with school, and Dank....Well i dont know how he became a mod, he does NOTHING!

Showing 31-45 of 75