ForumsSupport ForumModerators?

75 9527
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

This is definitely not the best thread to make, but it certainly brings up an interesting point: Where are the moderators?

I've only seen Moegreche and Carlie online in the last 48 hours. SO where are they? Dank quit, Deviodless quit, DragonMistress is inactive, Ubertuna is very inactive, Strop is on every once in a while, Calm quit, and Asherlee just disappeared. I think it's either time to hire new moderators, or bring the old ones back, because I've seen a huge increase in spam lately, and no moderators have been around to delete it. So, where are ya guys?

• 75 Replies
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

because he has twelve merits..but then so does everyone else bassically.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

Dank....Well i dont know how he became a mod, he does NOTHING!

smokin' some dank shit most likely.
cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

who cares where the moderators are cause i don't

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

Dank....Well i dont know how he became a mod, he does NOTHING!

dank is the person most likely to help you if you programming advice.
Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

If you see spam before a mod gets to it then report it to SHOPS. Don't complain about it here.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

If you see spam before a mod gets to it then report it to SHOPS. Don't complain about it here.

or let the mod bots take care of it.
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

MOD BOTS, NEVER GONNA HAPPEN BRO. sorry about all caps didnt mean it..but yeah, only china has something so intelligent, and mod-bots are not of this world.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

MOD BOTS, NEVER GONNA HAPPEN BRO. sorry about all caps didnt mean it..but yeah, only china has something so intelligent, and mod-bots are not of this world.

I've seen it. it's real. don't question me, i am all knowing.
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

yeah, all mod bots could do would be stop swearing. They couldn't lock and deleate therds like real mods can

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yeah,ive seen it for newgrounds but only on reviews it knows when your cussing..dont ask me my friend told me..and if you know all, then why did you spell smart "Samrt"?

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

if you know all, then why did you spell smart "Samrt"?

I have dyslexia.
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

well,you know most dyslexians cant spell dyslexia..use the spell check on the tool bar.

Claw_Dragon4
Claw_Dragon4
369 posts
Nomad

Everyone, Lige does know all, you just ask the wrong questions! Lol. I don't like Lige. Just so everyone knows.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Do you have to be a certain age to be a moderator?

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

No, but they feel that, the older someone is, the less likely they are to abuse the privelege. Also, don't ask! You might ruin your chances!

Showing 46-60 of 75