ForumsSupport ForumModerators?

75 9526
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

This is definitely not the best thread to make, but it certainly brings up an interesting point: Where are the moderators?

I've only seen Moegreche and Carlie online in the last 48 hours. SO where are they? Dank quit, Deviodless quit, DragonMistress is inactive, Ubertuna is very inactive, Strop is on every once in a while, Calm quit, and Asherlee just disappeared. I think it's either time to hire new moderators, or bring the old ones back, because I've seen a huge increase in spam lately, and no moderators have been around to delete it. So, where are ya guys?

• 75 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Not for Moderators, Klaus. They spend weekends saving the world.

And picking up chicks in their jeep.
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

lol you guys are funny..i think many people are contacting them on this now and asking to be a mod.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Don't forget they are not robots who live on te computer in a cage drinking out of a bowl and a food dish

What next, you going to tell me the easter bunny doesn't exist?

Shuuuuun.
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Actually, this is the most I have seen Strop on Armor Games really. Before, it was like 5 minutes. It has increased to 8 minutes! We are really seeing improvement from a trainee ninja(Yes, I just got you Strop). Moe has been increasing time here too by almost double. Carlie is about the same but Devoidless and Asherlee have strucked rock bottom. Dank was never an on person and calm is very busy with his school and stuff.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Actually, this is the most I have seen Strop on Armor Games really.

He's on a lot more than you think. It just at odd hours. He is only mostly at 4 to 7am AG time. XD

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Yeah. He's nocturnal. This is a true story. He used to never be on for like 5 minutes. It's scary really.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Quit? Nah, it's just standard downtime. It's true that I run the night hours, I mean at the time of posting it's probably anywhere between 4-7am where you're at now!

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

I've seen Flipski on quite a bit.

And guys... when the mods want new moderators, they will find them, don't worry.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I've only seen Moegreche and Carlie online in the last 48 hours. SO where are they? Dank quit, Deviodless quit, DragonMistress is inactive, Ubertuna is very inactive, Strop is on every once in a while, Calm quit, and Asherlee just disappeared. I think it's either time to hire new moderators, or bring the old ones back, because I've seen a huge increase in spam lately, and no moderators have been around to delete it. So, where are ya guys?

Just because you don't see them, does not mean that they are not visiting the site while you are not online. You really cannot say that they have quit, unless you have specifically heard it from them. Because I can tell you that many of the ones you said quit are still active.

You have to realize that the moderators have lives, and there are going to be periods of inactivity with each of them. It is summer right now, and people are going on vacation, etc. Personally, I was gone all weekend, and am just coming back. However, even though I was not on for the weekend, I am quite active during the rest of the week.

So just remember that we are in and out, but have not forgotten about the site
southparkforever
southparkforever
125 posts
Nomad

the mods are not good at stoping topics that cuase arguments

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

It's true that I haven't seen Asherlee for about a month.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

It's true that I haven't seen Asherlee for about a month.

She has taken some time off, but let everyone know that she would be away. It is not shock that she is inactive recently. She very clearly warned that she would be ;-)
Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

Whaddaya mean DragonMistress is inactive, if you ever need to find her, she's in the poetry contest!

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

Well, at least off and on in there, so she's not completely inactive, is what I meant.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

she's in the poetry contest!

Not always...
Showing 16-30 of 75