ForumsVideo GamesAnyone know anything about FABLE 2

24 3224
GarrusWrex
GarrusWrex
119 posts

Release date, new stuff, What you would like to see etc.

• 24 Replies
LordBob
LordBob
563 posts

Fable was awesome, but too short I would like to see them make it longer.

GarrusWrex
GarrusWrex
119 posts

Yer i agree, but you were able to carrying on playing if you sat through all the credits. But it wasn't as fun without any quests.

gamerman
gamerman
177 posts

i know nothing apart from that it looks awsome shame i cant get it though cuz i only have a wii but i played the 1st 1 and i enjoyed it

methelod
methelod
49 posts

You can get Std's,multiple families at once,kids will grow up and have different attitudes based one how you treat them,

GarrusWrex
GarrusWrex
119 posts

i just heard that you can get co-op drop-in drop-out system so that a friend can come into your world and earn gold. you can also tax your friend so a portion of what he earns you keep.

GarrusWrex
GarrusWrex
119 posts

Also a new roulette game will be added.

iFish
iFish
832 posts

one time i looked at a cover of a game and i was told that it was fable. it was a guy with a sword. was that game fable?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
21,749 posts

so when will it be released

GarrusWrex
GarrusWrex
119 posts

it is said to be realeased this autumn/winter but they keep changing the dates.

EcMaNn1134
EcMaNn1134
11 posts

ya but it will come they have stuff in xbox live market place

GarrusWrex
GarrusWrex
119 posts

yer i downloaded all the diary videos and the towns look amazing. And that peter molyneux guy (i think thats how u spell his name) said you can buy anything you want so you can buy all of the town if you wanted to.

DarkSoul
DarkSoul
226 posts

yup its gonna be awesome and the game looks sorta like oblivion

GarrusWrex
GarrusWrex
119 posts

Oblivion is awesome aswell so would that make this game double awesome?

Chaotic
Chaotic
84 posts

IN fable 2 I heard that you can play 2 player and do anything dont have to be next to each other to do something like player 1 goes to this town and player 2 goes to another town. This is what I mean by it

pimpin63
pimpin63
99 posts

fable 1 was one of the best game ever i played it for 60 hours and beat every quest and mastered every thing in the game to bad you get old and cant get young again

Showing 1-15 of 24