ForumsSupport ForumWhy So Serious?

26 4702
Bogga1314
Bogga1314
109 posts
Nomad

Honestly now, why is everyone faking this quitting thing? talking about spam and how everyone is just in it for the points,
NOT TRUE.
tons of people only rate games for the sake of remembering which games have been played and which games havent. me included, and when people talk to thier friends, who cares about points...this place is just for playing games and talking to friends and people with common intrests.
As far as im concerned, people who have any comments about quitting on thier profile should be banned. i doubt anyone even cares that your quitting anyway.

• 26 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Accounts that have 0 AP.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Please people, get back on subject.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Telling that you quit is tellign your firends you won't be on anymore instead of them wandering around looking for you.

You've have eveything said the opposite way.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Well, why don't you start?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

All someone really has to do is say "I will be inactive for a while, I may or may not be back" on their profile, and disable profile comments. Going around making threads and announcing you are quitting is just a cry for attention. Quite silly.

partayyperson
partayyperson
80 posts
Nomad

lol just dont mind them go on with you raming and have fun

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Ok well i agree with you that a lot of people are faking quitting, and it is pretty stupid.

But there ARE definitely a lot of people that only care about points-which is also stupid. But of course there still are people out there who don't care about points, we just need to spread are message to those whose lives revolve around them.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

You cannot quit from something that does not exist.

ArmorGames is not a game, it is a site. People don't quit from MySpace - so how can they Quit here?

For me, I just go inactive...but I'm always back...

KingRyan

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

It seems that people who, "quit," always want to leave with a bang, and make a thread for themselves, but they always come back like it was a "spur of the moment."

Carlie says it all, just disable comments and leave something in your about. Don't make a thread because me or another moderator will just lock it.

southparkforever
southparkforever
125 posts
Nomad

[quote]What, me?
So I spammed when I first came. Not anymore.
[/b]who here didnt[joke]

jessman613
jessman613
12 posts
Nomad

I think its bad to spam and you should get double the points you got deducted from you.

Showing 16-26 of 26