ForumsArt, Music, and Writingthe dragon hunt. By skater_kid_who_pwns

50 10001
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Ok guys, this story has just been dancing in my head and i had to put it somewere. All ideas, and critasism is accepted. Thanks!

prologe.
"Malcom! Malcom! Wake up!" It was his mother yelling, he woke up covered in sweat. There was a odd light comeing from all around, and something that smelled of...smoke. He looked out window, expecting to see the sun riseing, as it allways does, instead he saw the royal army, of which he hoped to become one day, fighting back 3 dragons. There were huge, like nothing any one had ever seen. One, was pure white, with golden talons and teeth, and large golden spikes all down it's back and tail. The next was a blue dragon, Its spines on its head and the tip of its tail, were clear, looking allmost exactly like crystals. The biggest, who seemed to be the leader was twice as big as the others. It was jet black With Giant spikes covering his body, and it was breathing fire...on to every thing. Suddenly his mom burst into his room,"Malcome, what are you standing here for we have to get into the castle right away!" He ran after her, out of the front door and into the groups of people hurding into the inner castle. Once inside, the people spread around finding small grous of people they knew and talking, crouching in corners, and crying. Malcome, scanned the room quickly, seeing his best freind, and traning partner in knight school, ran over to him. he was allready with the rest of there gang. They were mercaniares of sorts, takeing on small jobs the army passed on to them. There were five of them in totall. Malcome, being the leader turned and said,"Guys, follow me". They went down the corridor to the right, unnoticed. There they could talk with out being unheard. There they were the whole gang. malcome, a Tall muscled boy with dirty blonde hair and freckles, who chose to fight with a double sided sword. King, who was his best freind, was short, and slighyly overweight, who was accustomed to fighting with a spear and a large sheild. Then another short kid who was very strong, had a thick head of red hair, he fought with a large battle ax, his name as brian. Then there was the one girl of the group, tall skinny with blonde hair. she could have done anything she wanted, but she decided to join there gang and help the community. She used a bow to fight, she was a very falubale member to the group, seeing as she could fight from range and all, her name was kailey. And last, the most unlikely membber of the bunch, a short skinny kid with large glasses constently sliding down the bridge of his nose. His name was vox. He was a mage, but his friends were the only ones who knew, for if the royal army knew of his rare, yet extremely usefull gift they would recruit him now.

I will continue that later if you guys like it. i am sleepy right now and cant think.

• 50 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

"The richest man to line the walls?" King said puzzled. "But the only thing that line the walls are these suits of armor." Kailey throw in. "Actually, there is one place, were many men line the walls, the thrown room. Come, follow me." The queen turned and started walking while talking to them all. The looked around then jogged to catch up with her, the thrown room had many kings and queens in it, all in pictures, or sculptures alike.
The queenâs throw was at the end of the hall, next to the kings. In between however was an odd painting of man with a black suit a cane and a hat, with mountains of gold behind him. âYes I always knew there was something odd about this picture.â âLook at it, the piles of coins, that he can never reach, and its as if heâs beckoning to use to come in there and have some of it for our selfâs.â The queen said in a far off voice. âWhy wait thatâs what I sayâ Brain started to walk towards it with fist raised. âWait! Donât forget what it said, but did I see your coming doom, What if it is a trap of some kind?â Kailey yelled. âEveryone back upâ it was Malocome speaking He had a vase in his hand. âI am going to throw it through there, and see if thereâs something else there.â They all backed up, and he wound up and let it flew, straight through the canvas, and into a room beyond. It landed with a loud Kurplunk. Malcome walked toward the hole, no one spoke. It was big enough to stand in, once you got through the small spot were the picture was. There was a lantern sitting there, with a note âThe light will keep the water dwellers away.â âWhat could that meanâ Vox wondered out load âWhat could survive down there with out care for so long. Unless there...no, there not supposed to exist.â âVox, what is it?â Brian asked âNot scared are you?â âShut up, all of youâ king said, Kailey was holding his arm, she was scared stiff. Malcome picked up the lamp and started down the stairs nearby. âSo Vox, what do you think could be down here?â âWell, there is a legend of creatures of old, half man, half fishâ He explained. âSo like a mermaid, Right Vox?â âNot quite, they have dark blue skin, with webbed feet and hands, and A face covered in teeth, and a golden plate, that they can see through covers there eyes. They fight with spears, and can live up to billons of years with out food. Now do you understand what I mean Malcome? These things could be the end of us all if we arenât care full. The rest of the stair case was taken in complete silence, no one seemed to take a breath. Toward the bottom, a large blue creature swam by, the light illuminating only a small bit of the chamber, which seemed massive. There was a small walk way made of wood tied to either side. The treasure and such was on the other side...were the original door would have put them out at. The fish creature was now standing on the path ahead of them, Toward the other side. If the light got to close it would back away, making odd clicking sounds with its mouth. Then, many other sounds of clicking rang out, and sadly it wasnât an echo, there were more of them, many more. They were coming now just out of the reach of the lamp, all floating, waiting for them to drop the lamp. âVox, are you sure they eat people?â Brian asked. âAs sure as I am that I donâtâ replied Vox. The one that was ahead was now at the end of the bridge, they were getting close. But these creatures were getting closer.....that light didnât seem to help anymore.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Hell, how do i get rid of those?

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Well, the sentances do not make sense, as they are out of order. Also, there isn't much of a storyline.

adrecka_33
adrecka_33
304 posts
Peasant

You can get rid of the symbols by not pastting from "word" what cause it is the programing messes the " and ' those up so that they turn into sybols on here.

Hope that helps.... A.D

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Thanks eddie, its good to know someone likes my stroy. And flappy, how is there NOT a story line? And i am never using word again. I was tlaking to peeps and writing this at the same time....never again.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Getting a lot of attention, eh skater?

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

maybe,when u have completed the story,firetail you might wanna do some grammer,punc,spelling check for him?

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

hrm......wouldn't really say attention, lol. But yeah, would you wanna check my spelling and that for me? It would make it look more like an 8th grader wrote it instead of a 3rd grader. lol

"What the hell's going one?" Kailey shreked. The creatures were no longer hiding from the light, rather moving closer to them. " It might be that they have adapted, or just gotten used to the light" Vox explained. "hrm......It could be that there is not enough light, There is a large torch over on the other side. If we can get to it we may be able to hold them off with it. "Sounds like a plan to me", Brian said pushing to the front. he charged straight at ther creature, ducking as it swong and out streched talon at him. he cought it with his shulder and threw it to the side, causing a loud splash to fly up. " Nice job Brian" Malcome said pushing past him with the lamp. The rest of them followed, the Queen being eyed up by those fowl blue creatures. " I feel like they are looking at me, they want me." She said, more to her self then to any one else. She let go of king, and started to walk toward the water. They weer staring at her, clicking there teeth, and waving to her. " Um.........Your highness, It isn't safe to walk so close to the edge there." king was the only one still on the bridge, the others were at the other side. " Brian! You comeing or what?" King yelled out. "It's the queen.....she won't come back she is like in some kind of trance or sometihng. Allmost as if on que, the queen dove into the water, instantly being mobed by those creatures. Every one dove into action, running toward the piles of weapons. They could be picky later. With whatever they had be it a lance, mace, javline, axe, or whatever else they could brab they hit the creatures with everything the had...but it did no good. When the creatures spread the queen was nothing but a few bones on the bottom of the pool. One of them stood up, coming onto the land with them. "You really thought the weapons of you sub-race could beat us? We are the dominate species, surviving down here, in a net work of tunnels that links all over the globe. We wave in your sailors and fools, and we dine on your tasty flesh." " What do you mean Sub-race? Malcome asked. " As I explained before" The creature said. " We have lived here for so much longer then you can imagine, we used to live on land, but your kind drove us out, forcing us to live in this watery grave fror so long. If you can defeat me, little brat, you and your freinds will ezcape with your lives." No problam" Brian said. "The five of us can take you easy" " Actually, No. I ment Malcome and him alone." the fish man said. " Go and ecuip your self with the weapons of man, all I need is the gift of the water, the soul thing that keeps you alive." With that he bent down, scoping a spear from out of the water that apperad like magic.

Well, i got bored of typeing for now so I will update later.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Whats up with that, like 200 some post and only like 40 comments? Do you guys just like checking up on me or what? And if you dont know what a tomb is it is basically a spell book.

"Malcome, this might not be good. he has thousands of years of fighting experiance. You have well, only about two years. He'll tear you to peices." Kailey warned him. " What other choice do we have?" Malcome asked her. " The way I see it I fight, or we die." Vox walked over to Malcome and wispered something in his ear, " If you get in any trouble, there is a lighting tomb over there, I can cast a lighting spell on the water, and ZAP, no more fish men." Malcome let out a sigh," Only if you have to." They alll walked over to the nearest torch and light it, it revealed piles of armore, gold, weapons of all kind streatching as far as the eye could see. There were the most splenidi weapons ever crafted by man, only to be used by the kings closest guards, and family. There were bows, with golen strings, with dimonds set the whole way along the handel part, there were also arrows to go with it, with golden shafts, and dimond tiped arrow heads. There were so many swords of every kind, all sorts of colors and shapes. There were axes, large and small, some with silver or platnium shafts and dimond heads, other with golden shafts set with precious stones with a dimond blade. There was lances, totally golden, with dimond heads, and sheilds so large and and so heavy a bear could'nt hold them. Then there was the armor, golds and silver, platinums and dimond, chain mail of unicorn silk, and robes of the same substance.

that was a very short additon, but I have to do some other stuff right now, will get back to it later.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

They spread arounf the piles of silver and gold, pickeing and chosen there weapons and armor. Malcome, bent over and picked up the most beautiful armor, it was golden, set with dimonds, and complete with unicorn hair chail mail, his sword had a golden hilt, set with 3 precious gem stones. For King, he chose a silver srmor set, with a large silver sheild, set with dimonds and a lance, made of silver, with a silver lance, with a dimond head. For brian, Just light armor, a Platium chest plate, boots, and a tasset for his waist he chose the most glorious axe there was it was a platinum handel, with a large two sided axe-head, made of sollid dimond with a engraving of a dragon on the side. Kailey chose a crystal bow, with a unicorn hair string and golden shafted arrows with crystal heads, She chose a unicorn hair cape, and clothing. Vox, took a unicorn hair robe, and scoped up as many spell books, potions and a beautiful septure to direct the magic with. They all shoved there pockets full of gold as well. " I'm ready" Malcome said walking toward the creature. "Well, its about time you were!" He waved his hand and a large cage rose from the bottom of the water. "We will fight there, he said." I will enter from here, and you will enter from there, and to keep out side intervirence from occuring..." Suddenly a large bubble rose from the ground, and lifted every one inside of it, now all they could do was watch.

i am tired, I'm done for today.

And yes, I like gold armor...OK?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Minor correction. I haven't read the entire story, but I believe it's supposed to be tome not tomb.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

o, yeah...sory about that. my spelling isn't exactly top notch. But you should deffiantly read the rest of it.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Well guys...not many people have really read this, i am thinking about just droping it if no one enjoys it, if you do let me know and i will continue.

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

I still want you to continue!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I'd start a new story myself, if I wasn't planning on quitting. Oh well, maybe in later times...

Showing 31-45 of 50