ForumsArt, Music, and Writingthe dragon hunt. By skater_kid_who_pwns

50 10003
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Ok guys, this story has just been dancing in my head and i had to put it somewere. All ideas, and critasism is accepted. Thanks!

prologe.
"Malcom! Malcom! Wake up!" It was his mother yelling, he woke up covered in sweat. There was a odd light comeing from all around, and something that smelled of...smoke. He looked out window, expecting to see the sun riseing, as it allways does, instead he saw the royal army, of which he hoped to become one day, fighting back 3 dragons. There were huge, like nothing any one had ever seen. One, was pure white, with golden talons and teeth, and large golden spikes all down it's back and tail. The next was a blue dragon, Its spines on its head and the tip of its tail, were clear, looking allmost exactly like crystals. The biggest, who seemed to be the leader was twice as big as the others. It was jet black With Giant spikes covering his body, and it was breathing fire...on to every thing. Suddenly his mom burst into his room,"Malcome, what are you standing here for we have to get into the castle right away!" He ran after her, out of the front door and into the groups of people hurding into the inner castle. Once inside, the people spread around finding small grous of people they knew and talking, crouching in corners, and crying. Malcome, scanned the room quickly, seeing his best freind, and traning partner in knight school, ran over to him. he was allready with the rest of there gang. They were mercaniares of sorts, takeing on small jobs the army passed on to them. There were five of them in totall. Malcome, being the leader turned and said,"Guys, follow me". They went down the corridor to the right, unnoticed. There they could talk with out being unheard. There they were the whole gang. malcome, a Tall muscled boy with dirty blonde hair and freckles, who chose to fight with a double sided sword. King, who was his best freind, was short, and slighyly overweight, who was accustomed to fighting with a spear and a large sheild. Then another short kid who was very strong, had a thick head of red hair, he fought with a large battle ax, his name as brian. Then there was the one girl of the group, tall skinny with blonde hair. she could have done anything she wanted, but she decided to join there gang and help the community. She used a bow to fight, she was a very falubale member to the group, seeing as she could fight from range and all, her name was kailey. And last, the most unlikely membber of the bunch, a short skinny kid with large glasses constently sliding down the bridge of his nose. His name was vox. He was a mage, but his friends were the only ones who knew, for if the royal army knew of his rare, yet extremely usefull gift they would recruit him now.

I will continue that later if you guys like it. i am sleepy right now and cant think.

• 50 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I'd start a new story myself, if I wasn't planning on quitting. Oh well, maybe in later times...

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Well, If you guys still like it i will keep writing for you guys!

"Enter when your ready." The creature said. " Malcome looked up toward the celling were his freinds were now hanging. "If I dont make it out of hear, do what King tells you to. He is second in command." He walked toward the center of the ring, sweat was forming every were. He had only ever spared against a few people, all with traning swords and on his own experiance level. This thing was much stronger. "Come on, I could kill you now if you dont hurry up" With a final look back up at his freinds, he walked into the arena, High steel bars seperated him from the outside. He pulled out the sword he had chosen, and readyed it in both hands. "Come on you. I will not be afraid any more." Malcome yelled. The creatur jumped, over Malcomes head, flipping through the air, landing on the other side of Malcome about 5 feet away. He swong his spear down, catching him in the shoulder with a blunt side, sending him sprawling into the side. "Is this truely how all humans fight?" The creature watched as Malcome climbed back to his feat, Steadying him slef with the wall. He held the sword down towards his side in one hand. The creature lundged this time aiming toward Malcomes heart, Malcome turned, dodgeing the attack. But the creature reacted far to fast, swining around takeing out Malcomes legs. The creture was now standing over him, with the spear raised above his head, plunging down to his face. He moved his head to avoid the hits. He swong up, and hit the thing in its back. It fell over, jumping back to its feet. " You finally land a blow eh?" He tanted while ziping around Malcome, fackeing him out with false dives. Malcome trying to block, then being caught off gaurd and throw to the side.

I am really distracted right now, Family is over and I can't think. i will update from now on, sesne people like it.

And thank you!

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

That was good!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

He could now taste blood in his mouth and was feeling faint. He was no match for what ever this thing was. It was now spinning the spear super fast, and completely effortlessly. "Come fool, you entered my lair, now my spear will enter you." he dove, spinning through the air, spiraling towrds his chest. Malcome just closesd his eyes, let him slef fall back, and swung down. He clipped the creature in its leg, causing it to fall in a heap, holding its leg were a deep gash was now bleeding. "Perhaps I underestamated you children, perhaps your not as weak as I thought. But we will see" With a grunt Malcome raised his blade, catching the light, blinding the fish man. "Ahhhhh! What fool play is this!" It yelled, and suddenly dove forward , with out its spear. Instead it had its talons ready to sink then into his skull. Malcome stuck the sword point out, and suddenly heard the sound of tearing skin. He thought it was his own and waited for the pain to come, but when it didnt he opened his eyes. There at the end of his sword was the creature, with a his sword through his chest. At once the bubbles poped and every one was back on the ground.

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Wow he beat him!

Showing 46-50 of 50