ForumsForum GamesThe New Zombie RPG

144 27252
nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Alright well im not sure if sumone has made this one already, so im sorry to those who may be offended =P. Anyways this RPG involves 5 - 10 (depending on how many people join... could be more) Trying to survive a virus in a city... This virus has turned everyone into living zombies... You will each start off in your own house, and as the story progresses you will all eventually find each other in a mall (kinda like Dawn of the Dead). This means you can all help each other if you are able to make it that far. Now I have put alot of process into decided how to give each character certain health, weapon damage, speed, and jumping height. This of course will be determined by the equipment you choose. As you progress and level, your weapons change (as if finding new and btr weapons along the way in real life) So heres how u will put in ur info... if u wanna join
Name: (anything u want) ex. Freddy Jones, Sam adams, frank furter, etc..
Armor This decides ur health and speed and jumping height!!! Can either be: light armor- Quick, very high jump, 10 health.
medium armor- moderate speed, above normal jump, 25 health
Heavy armor - slow speed, normal jump, 40 health
Tanked out armor- MegaSlow speed, little-no jump, 100 health

Weapons each have 4 lvls. starting-kinda good-rlly good-TANKED
weapons and lvls and details about each. - indicate lvl up..

slegehammer (10 dmg slow)-grenades (90 dmg very slow)-shot gun (50 dmg moderate)- heatseeking missile (500 dmg, splash, slow)
crow bar( 3 dmg very fast) -dbl Katana (20 dmg, fast)- uzi (10 dmg, ultra fast)- AK-47 (50 dmg, chance to dmg enemy behind, Ultra fast)
Iron pipe(5 dmg, normal)-nail gun (25 dmg, normal)- Kar98k (50 dmg normal/fast)- sniper ( 250 dmg, chance for instant kill, moderate)
So u choose one of the above 3 weapon categories Iron, crow, or sledge for ur weapon selection. Your weaopn will be upgraded every time u gain 5 levels. There is a total of 20 lvls.
You will gain the first 15 lvls very quickly, and will have the third weapon category most likely by the time you reach each other.

This is how much exp u need per lvl
lvl1- /5
lvl2- /15
lvl3- /45
lvl4- /60
lvl5- / 75
lvl6- / 100
lvl7- /125
lvl8- /160
lvl9- /180
lvl10- /200
lvl11- /225
lvl12- /250
lvl13- /300
lvl14- /325
lvl15- /350
lvl16- /400
lvl17- /600
lvl18- /700
lvl19- /800
lvl20- /1000
so if u wanna join this... make ur character as follows

Name: Ex. Jackle
Armor: Light armor
Weapon: Crow Bar

Alright well im gonna check in on this, and if ppl join fast we will start right away... I will normally give u choices of what to do... It will either be between 2-4 choices...
#1 tip- If u having heavy armor its better to stay and fight... u will get chased down easily. If u have light armor... its normally better to run cuz u can die quickly. REMEMBER HEALTH GAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 144 Replies
jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

ya time is another player we found each other in the game

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

am i leader or leader of that squad of survivors?

Electr021
Electr021
288 posts
Nomad

hey is it ok if I can join? I could be another person from the group of survivors. If so here is my discription.

Name: Logan

Armor: Medium

Weapon: Iron pipe

Quick description: Logan is only a child (12), but dont underestimate his shortness. His father was a hunter (who he went with frequently). He is a good shot with rifles. He is also very quick and stealthy. Also a nice kid, but also has a short temper.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

@Death Bringer
Yes you are the leader of the group of survivors. The 2 men outside are Time and Jalte. They are 2 actual players of the game. I can't continue until Time tells us his answer. =(
@Electr021
Ya u can join. When you start thow, you wont have the Iron Pipe. You will have the Kar98k, which is like 2 lvls ahead, because you have the gun shop in store.

O that reminds me Death Bringer you also have the uzi due to the gun shop. LOL.

TIme and Jalte, once you make it into the mall, you will go on a journy to the gun shop (easy) and get guns. So just make it in and you'll have another upgrade.

Electr021
Electr021
288 posts
Nomad

oh ok awesome Thanks comfort. When will I be part of the whole RPG? Yeah I know when Tlme and Jalte hit the mall, but since my character is a kid. Will I be an important role in this?

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Um k well i should prob plan this out now so that you guys now how this is gonna work.
The Tree of commanding rank to the private rank is this. (commanding is the top, private is the bottom)
John- commander of everyone.
Supporting captain (mostly keeps everyone on roof) and then theres attacking captain (more melee battles)

Supporting captain
Logan- strong snipe abilities, good long range attacks
(vice captain)
Enroy-another strong sniper... helps control people and tell them where to go. Always last out of heavy situations (meant for someone else when someone joins)
Everyone else.. (3 ppl)
Attacking Captain
Kristin-A girl but very good with a automatic machinegun. Also adept at throwing grenades at strong points in zombie hoardes. (meant for when someone else joins.. or night if he wants to join again)
Micheal- Pretty good with a shotgun. Likes to go upclose and shoot off zombies heads. (for anyone who wants to join) last out of most heavy situations also)
Every one else... (3 ppl)

So that is how the ranks go. Almost all the very low ranks under Micheal and elroy die as soon as the zombies come in to the mall... Thats a tip lol. And elroy and micheal will always be the last ones out when everyone is together, and the zombies are attacking. Be warned lol. So ya 2 more ppl are able to join... join fast!!!!!!!!

Electr021
Electr021
288 posts
Nomad

Wooo! go mez! Thanks again Comfort for my Rank. So when are you actually going to get all the main characters inside of the mall? Are you going yo start that tomorrow? or hopefully sometime tonight?

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

so time has to reply?

Electr021
Electr021
288 posts
Nomad

crap lol

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

why do we have to wait for time? on two games i have to wait for someone to reply this is the second one

Electr021
Electr021
288 posts
Nomad

-.-"

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

do i still have the katana?

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Death Bringer you got the uzi i think. Cuz your already in the mall. Look if time doesn't reply by tomorow. He'll automatically choose B lol. Since Jalte chose B... Sry for the wait guys. Or i might just kill him off.. I gotta see what i feel like lol

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

Name: the real zombie survival club is better and this one needs to be locked...wtf! jockers...the other one is less complicated, way older, and more fun.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

lol w/e... if u say so... I just hate liars on my thread so id ask if a mod could take it off. If you looked at the start of this thread kid you'd see what i put down. The zombie survival club is under the tavern... If anythign that should get locked down due to it being in the wrong spot. Im not gonna spend my time looking around in other topics to see if something clearly under forum games is in something like the tavern. Sry if i offended you in any way, but obviouslt i haven't violated anything cuz this thread hasn't been shut down as of yet. (Its been out for a long time, longer than the other zombie RPG under forum games). Anyways the one your talking abour kid has no guidelines, and its kinda just you gotta go from Point A-B, you could get there with out any obsticles rlly if you choose to. No trouble at all rlly. This is totally different.

Showing 106-120 of 144