ForumsForum GamesThe New Zombie RPG

144 27255
nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Alright well im not sure if sumone has made this one already, so im sorry to those who may be offended =P. Anyways this RPG involves 5 - 10 (depending on how many people join... could be more) Trying to survive a virus in a city... This virus has turned everyone into living zombies... You will each start off in your own house, and as the story progresses you will all eventually find each other in a mall (kinda like Dawn of the Dead). This means you can all help each other if you are able to make it that far. Now I have put alot of process into decided how to give each character certain health, weapon damage, speed, and jumping height. This of course will be determined by the equipment you choose. As you progress and level, your weapons change (as if finding new and btr weapons along the way in real life) So heres how u will put in ur info... if u wanna join
Name: (anything u want) ex. Freddy Jones, Sam adams, frank furter, etc..
Armor This decides ur health and speed and jumping height!!! Can either be: light armor- Quick, very high jump, 10 health.
medium armor- moderate speed, above normal jump, 25 health
Heavy armor - slow speed, normal jump, 40 health
Tanked out armor- MegaSlow speed, little-no jump, 100 health

Weapons each have 4 lvls. starting-kinda good-rlly good-TANKED
weapons and lvls and details about each. - indicate lvl up..

slegehammer (10 dmg slow)-grenades (90 dmg very slow)-shot gun (50 dmg moderate)- heatseeking missile (500 dmg, splash, slow)
crow bar( 3 dmg very fast) -dbl Katana (20 dmg, fast)- uzi (10 dmg, ultra fast)- AK-47 (50 dmg, chance to dmg enemy behind, Ultra fast)
Iron pipe(5 dmg, normal)-nail gun (25 dmg, normal)- Kar98k (50 dmg normal/fast)- sniper ( 250 dmg, chance for instant kill, moderate)
So u choose one of the above 3 weapon categories Iron, crow, or sledge for ur weapon selection. Your weaopn will be upgraded every time u gain 5 levels. There is a total of 20 lvls.
You will gain the first 15 lvls very quickly, and will have the third weapon category most likely by the time you reach each other.

This is how much exp u need per lvl
lvl1- /5
lvl2- /15
lvl3- /45
lvl4- /60
lvl5- / 75
lvl6- / 100
lvl7- /125
lvl8- /160
lvl9- /180
lvl10- /200
lvl11- /225
lvl12- /250
lvl13- /300
lvl14- /325
lvl15- /350
lvl16- /400
lvl17- /600
lvl18- /700
lvl19- /800
lvl20- /1000
so if u wanna join this... make ur character as follows

Name: Ex. Jackle
Armor: Light armor
Weapon: Crow Bar

Alright well im gonna check in on this, and if ppl join fast we will start right away... I will normally give u choices of what to do... It will either be between 2-4 choices...
#1 tip- If u having heavy armor its better to stay and fight... u will get chased down easily. If u have light armor... its normally better to run cuz u can die quickly. REMEMBER HEALTH GAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 144 Replies
bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

Bobo
It started!?Nobody told me!Anyway,all the way from page 3,I choose B!

TigerXY
TigerXY
180 posts
Nomad

Stylese
B

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

B) go to shed turn on lawn mower to beat off enemys to get to bunker

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

Ok, i'll go with B)

Name: Alex Dark
Armor: medium
weapon: Crow
Healthpoints: 23/25
Experiance level: 4

night002
night002
108 posts
Nomad

B)

champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

I would have to go with B best answer.

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

C) Charge it. It looks tired, and it can barely stand straight. A quick hit anywhere should do it in.

TigerXY
TigerXY
180 posts
Nomad

hello?

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

what happen to me?

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

is this still going?

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

i gusse not another game lost =(

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

He is probably busy with school work or something, hang in there guys!

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

bump...

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

WOW i am soooo sry guys... Ablue is right i have been very busy with school and just haven't had time to continue... I feel rlly bad, but im willing to start again!!!! Now i cant continue the story again at the moment cuz im kinda busy but be rdy within a day or so and it will continue... Ablu2, if u want u can create a character, unles u have already but im not sure..... I need to rememer where u all ere and look back through the pages, so within a day ur stories shall continue.... And i already said this but its cool that someone made a new zombie RPG... But ya. RLLY SRY

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Stylese
You start attacking this weird misquito thing. You charge at it constantly making some pretty brutal hits. As it falls over and dies, you sigh a deep breath of releif... You killed it. You killed it!!! You sit down in the corner and take a little rest. Out of the corner of your eye you see 2 katana's sitting on the roof. You go over and grab them, but as you do You hear the sound of constant banging. You look to the roof door and see zombies making their way out onto the roof. The only thing you can do is run, but where???
A) Try to dodge them and head downstairs and out the door.
B) Keep jumping roofs, although it looks like they have surrounded all the roofs around you since you have been fighting for so long
C) Look down onto the ground and find an area that looks clear of zombies
D) Fight these zombies, test out your new weapon, and hopefully they wont out number you.

Mcloven

You try to turn on the lawn mower, but it wont start. You get scared and start to panic when you the zombies all around the shed banging and scratching the walls. Tears roll down your face as you cry to the heavens to start this stupid lawn mower. You stop and kick the thing, and it falls over. It hits a shelf knocking down gas and you start to laugh. In all this panic you forgot to put gas in the tank. You start putting gas in missing about half the tank. You start the mower and run out of the shed. You close your eyes and mouth as blood sprays all over your body. You have successfully reached the bunker and you know feel safe. You jump down into it and lock the door behind you. In the corner you find the grenades you left down here. You grab them all and now have a huge supply. You hear foot steps in the distance, and groaning sounds.. You are trapped, and there is only one way to go. To the end of this bunker and up into the street. What are you gonna do?
A) Chuck grenades down the bunker and kill everything you can (your supply of grenades will run out if you keep using them constantly, soon you will get a new weapon thow)
B) Walk down the bunker, if u find a zombie pull the pin and stuff it in there mouth or any other place on there body and run away
C) Run out and attract them to one place, then throw a grenade and kill a bunch of them
D) Wait to see what, or who it is before killing them. Keeping your eyes open and being silent.

Alex Dark

You drop the ladder and go down first. You check to make sure the coast is clear, and then look back up. You see a zombie behind your daughter, and you yell at your daughter to jump. As she jumps the zombie grabs her and bites her in the neck. He leaves her there and blood flows down the ladder like a water fall. You start to sob and you fall down on your knees. A voice inside you says to keep moving, and you get back up. The zombie now is right in front of you. You grip your weapon hard smash the crowbar into its head. It dies instantly. You look around, and see that your car is started in the front yard for some reason. As you start towards the car you see 2 katanas sitting in front of you. You chuck your crowbar away and pick them up. What do you do?
A)get into the car and head to the mall
B) Check the car then get into it and head to the mall
C) walk to the mall
D) Go back and ceck on your daughter, hopefully shes still alive

Mezzerex

You start on your way back towards the people. You hear them crying and snibbling. As you get closer you fall over a crack in the sewage walkway and create a huge thud that echoes throughout the whole sewer. The group turns around and screams, and one guy comes over and kicks you in the chest. You gasp and yell at them to stop. Finally they hear you and they appologize, and quickly invite you to run with them to the mall. As you are heading back the way you came, your group gets attacked from the front. They need assistance, but you hear zombies coming from behind. If you stay you'll surely die. If you leave you might make it out. What do you do?
A)stay with them, maybe you can make it out
B) jump in the water and dont make any noise, they might go around you
C) Run out the back way around the zombies, hopefully the group will get the idea
D) Run back to the end you were trying to make it to in the first place. The zombies will hopefully go for the bigger group anyways.

Night

You keep looking for supplies, and finally get a whole bag full. You look back just as a huge zombie towers over you. It bites into your neck, and your life flashes before your eyes. You too have become a zombie, and your hunger for blood has just begun. (Sry this is supposed to mean you have died... Rlly sry)

Time

You hit it in the stomach, and it falls over and dies. You see that it was holding onto a nail gun in its back pack... To bad these zombies are to stupid to realize how to use it huh? Wou grab the nail gun and see that it has a full pack of nails to use. You leave the police station, and find that it is now dark out. The screams have been replaced by moans and groans, and you have to make it some where safe. The mall is the only place you think of. What are you gonna do?
A) Get in the police car and go to the mall
B) Run to the Mall
C) Find another car around here, something hopefully big, and get to the mall.

Sry if i missed anyone... tell me if i have. And as u have noticed i quit with the exp thing. You'll all find weapons on your journy... And truthfully it doesn't matter. Ive also switched life, if you get an exsessive amount of dmg you will die, and if you get bitten like night did you will turn into a zombie. That is pretty much the new news about this. Hopefully you guys haven't lost faith in me and will continue to answer these questions.

Showing 76-90 of 144