ForumsGamesGears of War 2 is coming out in november 2008!!

64 10380
Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

go to xbox live marketplace and download the trailer to gears.... the vid rocks

• 64 Replies
burn0utParadise3lite
burn0utParadise3lite
1 posts
Nomad

gears of war rocks!! i saw the video and i thought it was awesome and thanks for the site danger2u this rocks

mama
mama
17 posts
Nomad

gears of war 2 is already out itson the PC

methelod
methelod
49 posts
Nomad

I don't think it is 2 but maybe an expansion.

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

They just made a pc game for gears of war 1 because it was never out for pc until a couple week ago. Also there is extra content in the PC game than there is in the xbox which is what im dissapionted about. The new gearsof war is coming out in november so its gonna be a long wait

GarrusWrex
GarrusWrex
113 posts
Nomad

didn't like the first one probably won't like the second.

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

why didn't you like first one??

GarrusWrex
GarrusWrex
113 posts
Nomad

i dunno i did like it when i first bought it but then i slowly began to hate it even more. Especially when i played online. Always somebody who ruins the game.

GarrusWrex
GarrusWrex
113 posts
Nomad

im more of a rpg fan myself. sorry about double posting.

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

ok, i thought online as great though!! I liked everything bout it but now im onto CoD4

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

woot!!! please add me if you wanna play with me online.
gt is danger2u

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

what are you talking about?

DarkSoul
DarkSoul
210 posts
Nomad

k guys gears of war 2 is coming out and first of all i already posted this! and second the PC is jsut a heavily modified version of gears #1 except for PC and more stuff and the trailer is already out if u have xbox live on 360 go to market place it has it

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

whoot!!! there is a new move, chainsaw up instead of down!!!!! also free gamer pics on xbox live and also a free theme and there is also new logos which look really cool

DarkSoul
DarkSoul
210 posts
Nomad

yup downloaded it all and put on my profile and cool move it looks so sick and cliffy B said that gears # 2 is gonna be so much more bad @ss than the first in every way first was just an apettizer and an intro

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

lol i nvr watched the cliffy b vid yet, only the bloody one, where everything is red

Showing 1-15 of 64