ForumsProgramming ForumBest Free Website Creator(s)

87 38857
jb701926
jb701926
283 posts
Nomad

I'd say FreeWebs. Thats why I made one.
Weebly looks kinda cool though.

• 87 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Trust me neither freewebs or Weebly are good.

Try spruz

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well while it may not be the best ever.I have found wetpaint to be a fairly nice website creating site,since it makes it fairly easy to make everything.We created Armor Wiki with it,so I am for it,but I am sure that there may be a better site for creating websites.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Weebly is good if you want something really simple.

Freewebs is a little more high-tec, but it is just okay.

000 Web Hosting is a really good site to use, but it takes a long time to figure out.

Spruz is laggy and is mainly created for gaming sites.

jpx111
jpx111
264 posts
Nomad

you could use geocities...i'm not sure if they provide it free anymore, but they used to and i still have a free account with them...so all my hosting problems are down the drain

Coolrunner30
Coolrunner30
290 posts
Peasant

free webs is the best website designer site

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

what are some good forum making sites?

southparkforever
southparkforever
125 posts
Nomad

im gunno make freewebs account lol

infernacron
infernacron
1,380 posts
Nomad

probably freewebs,weebly,Spruzz,000 web hosting, and one more that's on the tip of my tongue but can't name it!

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Free webs is the bomb it wins

helloiambored
helloiambored
76 posts
Nomad

southpark forever dont it too complicated

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

what are some good forum making sites?

MyFREEFORUM

If yo uuse spruz, it comes with a free forum.

Freewebs is good if your makign something less complicated.

NEVER USE WEEBLY.
dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

It depends on what you're looking for.
Those of you looking to make a wiki, Wetpaint is the way to go.
Invisionfree takes a small amount of coding, but i know none at all and I easily figured it out from the IF help site. IF converts to Zetaboards, which is harder. Both are forums.
For an all-around site, Freewebs is definitely a good choice.
Also, both freewebs and IF appear on google search. Wetpaint doesn't. but, freewebs makes you apply for google search which is annoying.
My personal favorite website creating site is Invisionfree. It's the most customizable, you can have signatures, pick the skin you want, and the possibilities are nearly endless. not to mention, there's no limit on amount of members, or stuff like that. Only storage space.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

ive heard that lefora is agodd forum maker too. is that true?

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

I have never heard of it. I would try to find a site with forums built into it. Makes it look nicer.

http://armorgames.com/category/arcade/img]Gman1000[img]http://armorgames.com/category/arcade

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I actually just tried spruz for armorwiki and found it to be great for any type of website,whether it be a social networking site,or a site for gaming site or whatever.Also if you have a little bit of money then you cn get rid of all of the adds,and its easy to sign up to.I found it to be great,but I also had a look at free wbs and I don't quite know what to do with it.All I know is wetpaint is good as simple neat referenc site,that takes little work to put together.So really it is all up to what you want to do with the site.Between the two I have dealt with for armorwiki.If you want to make a site really easily,and don't plan on bothering with stuff like javascript,then go with wetpaint(note it only supports widgets that use flash and Iframe)but if you want something really flashy and full of substance then go with spruz.It supports all forms of html,and comes with a lot of built in stuff so much so that you may not even have to use any coding at all to make it look professional,but you still have the option to use html easily if you want to add something like music,or videos to your site.I have not really gone into detail in using freewebs or weebly or any of the others.

Showing 1-15 of 87