ForumsProgramming ForumBest Free Website Creator(s)

87 38868
jb701926
jb701926
283 posts
Nomad

I'd say FreeWebs. Thats why I made one.
Weebly looks kinda cool though.

• 87 Replies
Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

I use Freewebs. http://www.freewebs.com

They are fast, free, and easy to understand. Get your site up and running in minutes!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Freewebs is rather slow to use, and the forums are awful.
For forums, I suggest you use: [url=http://conforums.com[/url]

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Oops,
Does it work now?

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Does anyone know of a site that I can use my own Flash template on? Please help.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

this may be a dumb question, but whats a flash template?

lil_gangsta72
lil_gangsta72
375 posts
Nomad

i like free webs

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

freewebs is the best there is!!

although it could do with a little more advanced options... great stuff. I've made 3 sites there (they're on my page) and I'm happy with freewebs...

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Oh my god the world of free websites. Please... for your own sake stay away from them...

Trust me, I used to have tons of them. But no matter how nice you may think your site looks, its not nice, it won't be popular and it's a waste of time... seriously. Free websites are the worst. Just get your own domain it's 16 dollars a YEAR. That's almost free. That's around a dollar 50 a month, 25 cents a day. A hobo on the street could literally maintain a website.

MJMinty
MJMinty
28 posts
Nomad

I dunno I'd say Freewebs but I dunno why!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I'm sorry did I say 25 cents a day? I meant 6 cents.. 25 cents a day would put you at 70$ a year.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

klaushouse do you really think everyone on here wants to bother with learning then coding all of that HTML?I am planning on making my own once I do learn how to code it,but that won't be for awhile.Until then I already have a domain,and also you are getting ripped off,because there are sites that sell domains for as little as $10 a year,unless you have added things that would up the price.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

klaushouse do you really think everyone on here wants to bother with learning then coding all of that HTML?I am planning on making my own once I do learn how to code it,but that won't be for awhile.Until then I already have a domain,and also you are getting ripped off,because there are sites that sell domains for as little as $10 a year,unless you have added things that would up the price.

You don't need to know how to code anything. Get a template or use an engine like wordpress and take one of the thousands of themes available to have a decent site at no price. It's insanely simple to set up an amazing wordpress site at no cost but the domain and hosting, which as I said is 6 pennies a day.
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

P.S. don't know where you are buying domains but they cost like 8 dollars not 10, plus coupons usually buy a domain for 7$ a year. Where it gets more expensive is getting hosting. You need to put stuff on the site. Think of domain as a sign. Your domain is your sign, it's there, points the person in the right direction and nothing else, you can't put things into a sign, which is where hosting comes in. Hosting is the box full of stuff that the sign is pointing at. You need both. Which will run you 10 bucks or less. And just to be more accurate I add a few dollars, which makes 18 to 20 bucks a year. Arguing that making a decent site without freewebs and such is frankly hopeless. Anybody, and I mean anybody can manage a single site. It's made so easy that it's almost a shame that people use crap like freewebs.

FROST101
FROST101
283 posts
Nomad

dont know

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

@Klaushouse

I was once there, using free programs. Guess what? I'm actually wanting to spend money now!

Okay, onto my question. How do I make my OWN Flash Template into a site?

Showing 16-30 of 87