ForumsGamesdiablo 2 vs. runescape

91 25393
Jdawgsupreme
Jdawgsupreme
56 posts
Peasant

in all of your opinions... what is the better game.
D2 or RS

• 91 Replies
Zihark
Zihark
309 posts
Nomad

Runescape is the better game IMO. It just has so many items and ways of making money...

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

I like RuneScape better.

WarriorsCreed
WarriorsCreed
17 posts
Nomad

Diablo is much better due to the fact Blizzard gives you the opportunity to get everything for free(Battle.Net, best free online servers ever.), much more DnDesque, and has a dark, mature feeling which makes it more engrossing then Runescape. Runescape is still stuck in the 90's/01-02 in terms of graphics. It is probably one of the most well-known games ever with those kinds of graphics, losing probably only to FFVII(Which some people need to come in terms with it not being the best FF ever). Then there's the fact that you spend the first half hour in the tutorial in RuneScape, then you can go out..and fight cows. I heard they also killed the PvP in Runescape. Personally, Ultima Online(Private Servers and Pre-EA) is a better game altogether then RuneScape and has it's perks that Diablo doesn't have.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

There is more thing to do in Runescape, but Diablo 2 have much more Gameplay. and Runescape have realy boring way of fighting.

rpgking95
rpgking95
108 posts
Nomad

i like on a long day

rpgking95
rpgking95
108 posts
Nomad

runescape on a long day srry and wtf is diablo 2

SaucyPasta
SaucyPasta
1 posts
Nomad

runescape cuz if you sont know if you are gonna be that into a game you can do alot in runescape w/o sacrificing $$$. Also it is alot bigger, more people, and way more things to do.

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

runescape cuz if you sont know if you are gonna be that into a game you can do alot in runescape w/o sacrificing $$$. Also it is alot bigger, more people, and way more things to do.

agreed!
dnguyen
dnguyen
614 posts
Nomad

I say Diablo 2. I hate Runespace since I can't play it.

rpgking95
rpgking95
108 posts
Nomad

anyone can play runescape u dont need email

Allen474
Allen474
17 posts
Nomad

diablo 2 definitely even diablo one beats RS

comboxlr
comboxlr
39 posts
Nomad

i like runescape but i kinda dont. theyve made so many bad changes but it is free and u meet alot of people, but the wildy is gone u cant stake as much as u used to etc. overall i think rs is better tho alot of people dont like it as much as they used to with the bad forums and useless stuff and bad emotes etc. the biggest change is the new owner of rs. hes made a huge difference i think he might be better though.

comboxlr
comboxlr
39 posts
Nomad

i like runescape but i kinda dont. theyve made so many bad changes but it is free and u meet alot of people, but the wildy is gone u cant stake as much as u used to etc. overall i think rs is better tho alot of people dont like it as much as they used to with the bad forums and useless stuff and bad emotes etc. the biggest change is the new owner of rs. hes made a huge difference i think he might be better though.

1frost1
1frost1
50 posts
Nomad

i dont know what is diablo 2, but it is sure to be much better than runescape

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Diablo II is awesome! If you haven't played it, buy it!!!!

Showing 76-90 of 91