ForumsSupport ForumAn "Odd" armatar suggestion.

267 23319
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

doesnt have to be eactly as i ask,but what if they made an armatar about riders? not ghost rider,but like say, a human riding a mamoth holding a spear? or a knight on a jumping horse,or a king sitting on his throne? i know AG doesnt take armatar suggestions,but,what if we keep trying and eventually they give in?

• 267 Replies
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Lava is a great idea! The ice armatars are really cool, but the only probalem with those, is that you need so much Ap for them

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah they really have a long time with them.I wish they could hurry up.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

what about some for some noobs? not all high high ranked..oh and maybe some above 10,000 and between 6,000 and 10,000 because i only have two sets left,and im looking for another armatar.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Lava is a great idea! The ice armatars are really cool, but the only probalem with those, is that you need so much Ap for them

yeah but we have a monster theme lets put them there!And you will get that much AP eventually
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I'm looking for some higher then 10,000 AP.
But I got to go, I'll see you all later.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

If every armatar was behind gold knight or something, we would lose morale to grab the higher ranks.

about my suggestion for weapons, i was thinking a close-up image with JUST the weapon/armor with a neat bg to it. it can be shiny, it can be a wicked-looking weapon and should be in between the high ranks where there is a 1000 AP gap
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, but how would that resemble us?
And we would break the line of only having human and animal armatars...

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I think the weapons would be cool....

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yeah,maybe a mid-evil two-sided axe in the ground behind sunchine? sunshine makes everything better.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Okay how about natural disasters.Well i g2g bye

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I was thinking more of a darker backround for midevil weapons. I think a sword like the one Palidan has in Sonny would be good.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

see, i THOUGHT that was a good idea, it can work. i would just love to see just how creative John can be. I would die a happy man to have a cool looking sword or axe as my armatar

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yeah darker..and black handled,outerblade silver,and another silver sword gold handle,sunlight.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

hey anyone think about natural disasters

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

if i may...

http://members.aol.com/ltwall/private/sword.jpg

click that to see a choice image for one.

Showing 166-180 of 267