ForumsSupport ForumAn "Odd" armatar suggestion.

267 23287
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

doesnt have to be eactly as i ask,but what if they made an armatar about riders? not ghost rider,but like say, a human riding a mamoth holding a spear? or a knight on a jumping horse,or a king sitting on his throne? i know AG doesnt take armatar suggestions,but,what if we keep trying and eventually they give in?

• 267 Replies
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

It sounds awesome to me

I think it kind of applies to the whole "show-the-whole-body-in-the-Armatar" idea.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

I like the idea I will say good uggestion I think taht I would pick one of these.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah but im tired of almost all the armatars being animals.Why not a warrior fighting against another warrior.Or an explosion while a warrior is covering himself with a shiled

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yeah an armatar with a shielded warrior thats great! and others i need more!Maybe,i dont know.

NEED HELP ON ARMATAR SUGGESTIONS!

thaggard53
thaggard53
808 posts
Nomad

I would like to have additions like the free rider 2 guy as am armatar, or the knights, like theone99 said. Or possibly more war stuff, not like guns, but maybe someone with a bow and arrow.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yes,yes i like it..but also maybe a black knight with the sun gleaming behind him?

thaggard53
thaggard53
808 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah, also the armorgames logo. The blank armatar should also be an option once you have selected an armatar. For example, lets say I just started, I picked an armatar, then I decided I just wanted the blank one. I should be able to switch back to the blank one.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Bow and arrow are taken lols.How about armors or a guys with a sword blocking another hit

skillzkillz
skillzkillz
161 posts
Nomad

i like the king on the throne one
come on AG!!!

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

oh another! got it,this one goes with the riders,what about someone riding an eagle?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

better yet, why not someone riding a GRYPHON!

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah or a horse.Maybe some guy having element powers

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lol I just thought of the castle crashing crew being an armartar when you said that juan.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

A combination of human and animal.
I like that :P

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

that would be cool!

Showing 16-30 of 267