ForumsSupport ForumAn "Odd" armatar suggestion.

267 23321
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

doesnt have to be eactly as i ask,but what if they made an armatar about riders? not ghost rider,but like say, a human riding a mamoth holding a spear? or a knight on a jumping horse,or a king sitting on his throne? i know AG doesnt take armatar suggestions,but,what if we keep trying and eventually they give in?

• 267 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Whatever. You don't have to make a big fuss about it, you know.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Whatever. You don't have to make a big fuss about it, you know.

On-topic please.

Santa isn't like really catholic, santa is just a holiday thing. (to most people)
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I think firetail is extreamly anti-spam, so he thinks that if people are not on topic 24/7 that the thred needs to be locked, or that it needs to be moved to chat.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

But I don't know if the santa would work out, because not everyone on AG is catholic.

? getting off topic stay on topic i dont want this to be locked!

oh and maybe (goes with water elemetns) someone riding a fish?
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Plokkey is way more wary of it, especially if it comes from me. *rolls eyes*

But I like the idea of a holiday set.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

But what does that have to do with anything on AG

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Plokkey is way more wary of it, especially if it comes from me. *rolls eyes*

"Take it to the chat"

But what does that have to do with anything on AG

Were discussing armatar idea. We were thinkign about putting holiday sets.
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Back on topic- I think the god ideas that have allready been suggested would be good. I don't think that it would be a religous problem too because I don't think anyone would really care if there was an amratar of Hecules or Zues. If there was a picture of Jesus, then mabey that would be an issue for some Jewish people, but I don't think anyone really belives in Roman Gods anymore, they are just cool and they would be a good addition to the armatars.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Ahhh i know man.But how is that connected to anything with AG

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Give me a break, plokkey. Please.

Holiday themes are a good idea for armatars. I'm sure there are tons of ideas. Problem is drawing them.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yeah holidays on ag? i think they should be available when the holiday comes!

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

As for the elements- mabey there could be a picture of a water dragon or somthing

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

So, plokkey, deleting my comments off of your profile, eh? Because you think it's spam...seriously. I might spam every once in a while, but you don't have to treat me like this.

That's what I was thinking...limited edition armatars.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yeah..and instead of fire mist..acid,mist,

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Back on topic- I think the god ideas that have allready been suggested would be good. I don't think that it would be a religous problem too because I don't think anyone would really care if there was an amratar of Hecules or Zues. If there was a picture of Jesus, then mabey that would be an issue for some Jewish people, but I don't think anyone really belives in Roman Gods anymore, they are just cool and they would be a good addition to the armatars.

Exactly what i mean.We need like god armatars.No like Jesus or anything but elemental gods
Showing 91-105 of 267