ForumsSupport ForumOnlinbe/Offline in Friends list

50 6665
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r471/JuanAmaro56/Untitled-12-1.jpg?t=1222817008

Don't you think it would be nice yo have this o n our friends list to see who's online?Not necessary bu helpful. = )

• 50 Replies
BumplemuffinBaker
BumplemuffinBaker
331 posts
Nomad

I have to say, that would be a really good idea.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Could have it in your top right thingy too

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj146/grahaam/zfriendsonline.jpg

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Definitely man.We could also do that but it would disturb the buttons.Like if you press it by accident.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

This has already been brought up a couple times before... but it is an idea I like.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

We don't really need it but i think it could be helpful.Carlie were did they post this.I want to see it please!! =D

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

It is probably buried by now, I just know that I have seen it before.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this will be a good addition, whether or not it will slow the system bunches, but what if one of your friend logs off? Could it say on the page after you refresh that "such and such" logged off?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

You mean like a note in your profile.I think that would be worse.Care to say it in detail?

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

No, not a note, like... in between the AG logo and your control panel where your name is. And it would say "such and such" is offline, and "such and such" is now ON line.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Wouldn't that be a bigger code thing.Maybe in your friends list would be better.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Well, see no one reads the friends list that often, though on the friend's list it could have the green button for online and red button for offline, but like, when the person logs off or logs on, it would show on the top of the page

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

do you mean like this shintetsuWA?
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj146/grahaam/1friend1.jpg

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

err... You're close. Like a message "Graham is offline" "Graham is online".

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

How would you expect such an idea not to have been suggested before. When suggesting it's always useful to use common sense. Something like this is an obvious one that has already been posted. Come on people.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

That wouldn't be so great.

You can't just say that without a reason.

How would you expect such an idea not to have been suggested before. When suggesting it's always useful to use common sense. Something like this is an obvious one that has already been posted. Come on people.

Lots of repeat suggestions have been made recently don't know why.

I like graham's idea and juan's but I'm not agreeing with Shintetsu because it would disturb the peaceful top o the page.
Showing 1-15 of 50