ForumsSupport ForumThe blank wonder

33 4888
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I sometimes want to change my armatar to the blank one, like when I'm away or not online. Would you also like to be able to change your armatar to the blank one?

• 33 Replies
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Yeah, but also like I said when I am away.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

But once you've picked one, you're stuck with it.
I don't think they're gonna make it possible, though quite a few have expressed their wish to do it.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

though quite a few have expressed their wish to do it.

I don't think that matter really.
It is simple to do and some want it!
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Why leave it blank?Why not just write a message saying your offline?

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Idk, I would just like that blank armatar, lol.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I sometimes want to change my armatar to the blank one, like when I'm away or not online. Would you also like to be able to change your armatar to the blank one?

Well, the only reason people really want it, is because you can't get it once you change your armatar. Being able to choose it freely would kind of defeat the purpose, and ruin why it is now so popular.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Maybe when your offline,the armatar is a shield and says OFF.

That could work right?

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

I don't really mind the idea and there is another away of getting the blank one, if you have an armatar and then you lose tthe amount of AP for that armatar it goes blank.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

@Girl_Power
So you lose AP, have friends delete your comments, etc, just to get a blank armatar?

Also, if I wanted a blank armatar, how would I get it that way?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Also, if I wanted a blank armatar, how would I get it that way?

I believe that has already been answered... I would recommend the easiest way to do this though, would by to change to the armatar that you just unlocked, and delete a few comments, so that it only takes a very small drop to get back to the blank one.
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Doesn't it go back to the one you chose as soon as you get that amount of AP again?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Wait wait what do you guys mean.That your armatar becomes blank when you lose AP??

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Juan, lets say you had one of the 10,000 ones ok? Lets say people deleted a ton of your comments and stuff and you got to 9,999 points. It would go blank. get it now?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Oh yeah i see what you mean.Lets say i got the 7500 AP armatars then i got deleted 2 points.Then my armatar would go blank right?

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

No, untill you fall below 7500, it would not be blank.

Showing 1-15 of 33