ForumsSupport ForumThe blank wonder

33 4889
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I sometimes want to change my armatar to the blank one, like when I'm away or not online. Would you also like to be able to change your armatar to the blank one?

• 33 Replies
seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

Not a bad idea but why create armatars if you can have that option

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

You could just have chosen not to choose.
It seems like being picky is a good thing, huh?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah why just not put it blank yourself.I don't know why you even like this but that's you.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

May I ask what you mean by that, Juan? I missed the meaning, sorry.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah sure...
I meant that of you want it to turn blank,just put it blank yourself.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@juan:
We can't turn them blank. We're stuck with what we've chosen.
Which I don't mind, btw.

Nomad

If you think about it... The "blank" armatar must be an armatar.

They have it under the pictures. http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_4_60.60_c.png

So in a sense there should be a way to change it to that. Granted, it wouldn't be fair to find out and distribute how. But I think I'll try and find out.

I won't tell anyone if I find out though.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

or better yet, just lock your comments and tell your friends that your gone for teh time being.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Gold - Knight

Flag

@juan:
We can't turn them blank. We're stuck with what we've chosen.
Which I don't mind, btw.

That's true but why want a blank armatar?
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Because some people like it. We all have different personalities. Don't judge what other people think by what your thinking.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah that's one thing.Well i kind of agree.We can have it but if you don't like it then just don't use it right?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Doesn't it go back to the one you chose as soon as you get that amount of AP again?

Nope, if you go under the point value for your current armatar, it will go blank.

I don't understand why people would want this though? The more people that do it, it really isn't cool anymore. So more people cheating by switching back to it, just ruin it.
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

The more people that do it, it really isn't cool anymore.

Exactly. Just a little story. So earrings are pretty cool at my school, and everywhere right now. So like.. ten of my friends went to get earrings and they ruined it. It's totally not cool anymore because everyone just went and did it.
Hungry4Pie
Hungry4Pie
24 posts
Nomad

[quote]Well, the only reason people really want it, is because you can't get it once you change your armatar. Being able to choose it freely would kind of defeat the purpose, and ruin why it is now so popular.

Yea lol. Wichimicallit, one of the top guys, would get mad angry if you could finally change it to blank LOL.

Hungry4Pie
Hungry4Pie
24 posts
Nomad

Sorry, the last part of that wasent soposed to be italic...just getting used to useing this. sry.

Showing 16-30 of 33