ForumsWEPRLets talk about heaven....

805 147202
jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

I know alot of people avoid thees posts about GOD and Heaven but I just want to know peoples oppions about heaven.Do you belive there is a heaven and if you do what do you think its like?

• 805 Replies
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

HidenxBeast007, I sure hope you aren't being sarcastic, because you're acting a little outrageous.

DUH, EVERYONE KNOWS I AM THE REAL GOD! AND I SPEAK WITH ITALICS, NOT WITH GOD DAMNED BOLD!
naoso
naoso
96 posts
Nomad

I belive in the after life such as heaven/hell. My version of heaven is were the uglyness of mankind if no more no more greed fighting etc.. That would be my heaven a world were humanity would be normal

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

I belive in the after life such as heaven/hell. My version of heaven is were the uglyness of mankind if no more no more greed fighting etc.. That would be my heaven a world were humanity would be normal

How does stripping away things that make us who we are make us normal? If anything your concept of heaven would be anything but.

"You know that pain and guilt can't be taken away with a wave of a magic wand. They're the things we carry with us, the things that make us who we are. If we lose them, we lose ourselves. I don't want my pain taken away! I need my pain!" -Captain Kirk (Star Trek V)
AnaLoGMunKy
AnaLoGMunKy
1,574 posts
Blacksmith

Hidens been shmokin the wakky backy again. Lay off the drugs god.

Showing 796-799 of 805