Nomad

I think after the "KING" armatar there should be a "ARMOR
GAMER" armatar.(just a suggestion.)

• 57 Replies
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

i think they should split up "Game comments" and "Profile comments"..if i get enough agreers i will post a new topic,NOONE STEAL MY TOPIC!

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

What does this have toi do with the topic?

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

@theone99

You wont be the first to post that idea, so you don't have to worry about someone stealing that topic.

@juan if you have read the beginning of this page then you'd know we are discussion how people get fast points by talking about people.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

@juan if you have read the beginning of this page then you'd know we are discussion how people get fast points by talking about people.

do you mean "TO" people? oh and yes yes,but if i grab attention before it goes then maybe a mod might suggest it because many people will se pros/cons.
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

do you mean "TO" people?

Yea....

oh and yes yes,but if i grab attention before it goes then maybe a mod might suggest it because many people will se pros/cons.

Yea I have fought over this idea several million times. At th time of beta testing it said that &quotoint values are subject to change"

We off topic now.
theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

The topic says ranks not pictures.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Then post it somewhere else.
It's a different thing.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

The topic says ranks not pictures.

wtf?! you on crack? whered you get pictures from? oh and yeah,armorgamers would be ok..but it wouldnt stick,i think joker should be a starting off rank because jokers are low in order from powerful to weakest.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Theone99-
Can you make a thread about your idea?

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, as for this idea, I don't like it really. I don't play games on here, only chat and it wouldn't be right for me o be an armor GAMER, when I hardly game.

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

there should be an exp system after the king rank where the points on games played can be converted to exp and advance on the armorgamer state. this way armorgamers are really going to play!!

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

there should be an exp system after the king rank where the points on games played can be converted to exp and advance on the armorgamer state. this way armorgamers are really going to play!!

Did you think the idea through or did you just decide to ignore the thread and post a random idea of your own? I say this, since that idea would be super hard to code. I mean, there's also a hacking issue involved. For example, someone may hack a flash game to get a million points and that would be converted to a million expierence points then they would advance through an "armorgamer state"...whatever that means.
freetoplay
freetoplay
4 posts
Nomad

after king it could be god rank

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

after king it could be god rank

The has been suggested, but It is a religous reason why they don't. People may not belive in "gods" And there for could be offensive.
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

how bout this. yes, there should be a rank after king, but NOT god, or armorgamer. it should be something else, but it should exist.

Showing 31-45 of 57