Nomad

I think after the "KING" armatar there should be a "ARMOR
GAMER" armatar.(just a suggestion.)

• 57 Replies
SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

After gold should be cystalize,platimuim,diamond,or even onyx.Works on kings.

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

after king there should be god, if you take it offensively than you need to learn to let things go. and then like the only rank within god should be like platinum. but you need like 50,000 points to get there. that would be awesome!

champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

Yeah platinum costs more than gold and could be the next rank.

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

but what would you call the "rank" after king?

Sbamo
Sbamo
141 posts
Nomad

I think the current ranks are plenty. New armatars would be nice though

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

Well, they are making new armatars for one thing...and i'm just happy with the ranks the way they are no need to add new ones.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

As grueling as it already is to rise up in the ranks, we don't need more. People back in the medieval times thought the King was ...well King! The only people that were higher than kings were gods, which we won't delve more into that...

For those of you that are like "Getting to king will be easy as pie, we need more rankz!!", look at my profile. It took me 5 months to get to where I am now, and I'm sort of half way through the hierarchy. I'm not complaining one single bit.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Well, 5, maybe 6 or 7 people have gotten to gold king. There is no need to get a new rank for a while when that few of us have achieved all the ranks.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Why would you want a rank called that??!?

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

It took me 5 months to get to where I am now, and I'm sort of half way through the hierarchy.

Better yet...look at my profile(I'm old).
Although my 'slowness' is more of the fact I don't want to waste all my time on this site earning useless points and whatnot. I'll pretend I'm a point-lubber for the sake of example. Which is 'not everybody is at gold king, nor getting there anytime soon'

Although there are a lot of people now with 10.000+, there aren't nearly enough, still. More ranks is just asking for more pudding in a half-empty pudding cup, you've still got some(or other people for some cases).
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

We don't need a scewer king armatar that's just stupid having all the people wit kings king armatars and very strange as well

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Well,lets see,were in mid-evil times,maybe a "Dragon" and "Dragoness" rank will be good,but 3 ranks,before knight,why? knights can kill dragons.

Showing 46-57 of 57