ForumsSupport ForumFrequent Questions

7 1538
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Many people may have noticed my Searhing for topics thread. But as you may have noticed, it wasn't very useful as people found no true use for it. I have decided to make a thread answering many frequently asked questions that were the whole point of many of the threads.

Enjoy!

Can you delete your account?
No. Accounts cannot be deleted, but if you don't use them, then they are considered inactive, and people shouldn't write on them anymore.

When are the new armatars coming out?
No one is quite sure, but Carlie said they should come out soon.

Someone is spamming somewhere. What do I do?
Report them. Click the little flag next to the comment or post, and if it really is bad, then keep refreshing the page, and keep reporting it. If it is on your profile, Don't delete it until a moderator has checked. This helps mods track down spammers and mean people.

More will come, but I'm short on time.

• 7 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Or this.

Who are the leaders?

The current leaders could be found here.This shows the moths leaders,past leaders and lifetime leaders.

What can i do to report something?You could report it to a
mod or admin..They are the main people here and can ban users,block or delete topics and help you with anything.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Also, don't forget to direct them to the help page It answers a lot of questions

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yeah, the help page and the about page which has a list of moderators and admins.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

[quote=ulimitedpower]Can you delete your account?
No. Accounts cannot be deleted, but if you don't use them, then they are considered inactive, and people shouldn't write on them anymore.[/quote]

Just wanted to remark that this is not entirely true. Accounts are deleted when they are permanently banned, you can no longer access their profile page. However... you still cannot create an account with the same name.

As well, there are "ghost" accounts. Ghost accounts are accounts of inactive people where people spam on them for AP, but no one can delete their spam unless the accounts are reported to the staff. The staff can actually delete these accounts.

It can really help the mods to report these ghost accounts to them.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

It's true.
He means YOU not them(the mods)

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Reading that, some people may think that accounts can not be deleted at all. While it is true that a user cannot delete their own account, the mods and admins can delete an account.

Sorry if that confused you...

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Just wanted to remark that this is not entirely true. Accounts are deleted when they are permanently banned, you can no longer access their profile page. However... you still cannot create an account with the same name.

Actually, it's not deleted because people would cause an uproar over lost AP. It's just made unviewable. But it's basically deleted, only better. Because we know how people would get angry at lost AP.
Showing 1-7 of 7