Who has the highest wizard level?
Has anyone beat the game?
Glowing frame high scores?

• 62 Replies
3v3rnoob
3v3rnoob
230 posts
Nomad

IDK... It will have to compete with whatever krin comes out with next, so it's hard to tell. Anyway, game in a bottle said that they would make gemcraft chapter 0 before gemcraft chapter 2.

HeyDoYaThang
HeyDoYaThang
13 posts
Nomad

If you backup cookies.sqlite from the FireFox folder will that save your progress on GemCraft? So you don't have to start over again or are there other files you also need to backup?

Karsten75
Karsten75
266 posts
Peasant

If you backup cookies.sqlite from the FireFox folder will that save your progress on GemCraft? So you don't have to start over again or are there other files you also need to backup?

This is wrong! Flash games don't save in cookies.

On Vista (which I have now) they save in a folder /roaming/ in /Appdata/

The full path and filename for the Gemcraft game save is
C:\\Users\\Karsten\\AppData\\Roaming\\Macromedia\\Flash Player\\#SharedObjects\\NJEF626K\\armorgames.com/giabGemcraftPreferences.sol
adrianrox5
adrianrox5
9 posts
Nomad

I finished the game but not the glowing frames. I also think this is the best TD game on armor games

adrianrox5
adrianrox5
9 posts
Nomad

My strategy is to make all your towers in one spot and fill the road with water trenches

22 posts
Nomad

I can't wait for Gemcraft 2. I'm currently lvl 58, with a score of 151,564,580 which is glowing frames for 3/4 of the game. I havn't beat it yet but I play it almost every day, so I will eventually. I'll Post my lvl and score once I do. Did I meantion I Can't Wait, for Gemcraft 2. Seriously how long is it gonna take.

Armorgamer25
Armorgamer25
16 posts
Peasant

Is every one going to play gemcraft chapter 0 and chapter 2 when they come out? spread the word when they are released and give good feedback to gameinabottle so they can make more awesome games, thanks everyone for commenting on this thread.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

In my opinion, Starland Multiplayer TD can match up to it any day. Although not as complicated and graphic-wise and story-wise, it's very fun.

raptoids
raptoids
19 posts
Nomad

[/b]i could get any of the frames

Zemzelett1
Zemzelett1
5 posts
Nomad

le juego esta re piola

Zemzelett1
Zemzelett1
5 posts
Nomad

la gracia dle juego es complñetar todos los niveles al maximo de puntaje

Killborn
Killborn
25 posts
Nomad

i like the game too but havent finished the game
it got old after 10-20 levels

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

I think the game is very boring I don't like it at all.

rooh
rooh
14 posts
Nomad

Gemcraft is my favorite flash based game tower defense game. Has anyone tried Downtown Defender yet? (its a 3D tower defense game that lets you fly in a black hawk helicopter thru downtown SF and kill monsters with cool towers)

xShinigami
xShinigami
10 posts
Nomad

hmm i like that game .. but im lazy to finish all of it lol

Showing 46-60 of 62