ForumsGamesbubble tanks 3

119 249418
Pingoo_Tom
Pingoo_Tom
7 posts
Nomad

bubble tanks is a very populor game in which you controll a small bubble tank shooting other bubble tanks to evolve your tank to have beter weapons. bubble tanks 3 is roomered to have over 30 differant tanks that are cusmisible ( can actually place your weapons on the tank, like the game doodle defender and doodle defender 2The game has also been roomered to have a new , exiting feature where you can play other people around the world in a massive areana.

• 119 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Good to see it in the right place this time, though you should just have asked a mod to move the first one. They can do that. :P But you're new, so you probably didn't know~

Anyways, as I said in the misplaced one, I'm really looking forward to another sequel of Bubble Tanks.
Where did you hear the rumours? Any idea of when it'll be out?

Genreg
Genreg
1 posts
Nomad

i have nearly finished BT1, one more enemie to find, the seeker fighter

Ankkahius
Ankkahius
9 posts
Peasant

I've finished BT2, and it was awesome! Can't wait for BT3 and the customization!!!

mugazin
mugazin
77 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah, u know wat else to put in number 3???

SAVE!!!!!!!!!

nukewar
nukewar
1 posts
Nomad

I finished BT1 and BT2

RugganBor
RugganBor
563 posts
Nomad

They do not need another one. Two is good enoughp. How much more could you do anyway.

Dragonhunter000
Dragonhunter000
4 posts
Nomad

I think BT2 is very good.Cant wait to see if theres gonna be another.

Shakyu
Shakyu
5 posts
Nomad

BT2 was an amazing game and I am hopeful they make a 3rd.

shadow542354
shadow542354
20 posts
Nomad

they are making a 3rd bubble tanks game. its called bubble tanks arenas. go here for more info on the game -->
http://www.herointeractive.com/blog/?p=268

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

Can you put fancy pants of your tank?? Stickers would be awesome!!!, you unlock stickers as achievements!!!!!!!

AdvanceMerlin
AdvanceMerlin
3 posts
Nomad

that sounds AWSOME

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Sweet. I'm glad there's a new Bubble Tanks game coming. After I did all you could do in Bubble Tanks 2, I played it again to try and do it again, but it just wasn't the same as the first time. This arena version sounds like it'll be a good one and I can't wait until it's released.

3v3rnoob
3v3rnoob
230 posts
Nomad

hero interactive has made many games in the past. many of them weren't great, but i think that he has made his mark in flash gamming with BT.

looking forward to the new game.

Ragglefragglekid
Ragglefragglekid
15 posts
Nomad

I havent played the 1st and havent 100% beat the 2nd but it was fun and i almost played as everytank...i cant wait to play the 3rd

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Wow, BT3 is already in production? Awesome! I can't wait!

Showing 1-15 of 119