ForumsGamesbubble tanks 3

119 249502
Pingoo_Tom
Pingoo_Tom
7 posts
Nomad

bubble tanks is a very populor game in which you controll a small bubble tank shooting other bubble tanks to evolve your tank to have beter weapons. bubble tanks 3 is roomered to have over 30 differant tanks that are cusmisible ( can actually place your weapons on the tank, like the game doodle defender and doodle defender 2The game has also been roomered to have a new , exiting feature where you can play other people around the world in a massive areana.

• 119 Replies
laithking
laithking
38 posts
Nomad

buble tanks 1 and 2 are great 3 will be better i owned 1 and 2 and i will be waiting for 3 i hope they add more items

XXcrowhavenXX
XXcrowhavenXX
1 posts
Nomad

There must be a BT 3 the series pwns why stop now?

MAKE IT MAKE IT MAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!

kyocat64
kyocat64
657 posts
Nomad

Man I rly want that game to come out! >=O And the bubble tanks tower defense! That sounds rly freakin amazing!

DarkLegendd
DarkLegendd
186 posts
Nomad

Wow cant wait till Bubble Tanks 3! didnt even know there was ganna be one, that would be EPIC, glad i clicked on this post, exicted now

TheUltimator
TheUltimator
1 posts
Nomad

Its called BTA (Bubble Tanks Arena) and btw Pingoo_tom isn't the creator of bubble tanks so its no use spouting ideas, asking them to be put into the game.... the official site for bta is www.herointeractive.com make your way to the blog and type 'BTA' into the search engine, click on the newest blog about it and there is the most recent, updated stuff on BTA, the have videos now too!

Nightfox44
Nightfox44
192 posts
Nomad

love the bubble tanks hope they make the arena(3rd) one really awesome =]

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Either update Bubble Tanks 1 or 2. Or just make a Bubble Tanks 3.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I think that would be awesome. I think there needs to be a multiplayer battle though, and make it more customizable.

ArmourBubbleTank666
ArmourBubbleTank666
1 posts
Nomad

This is my first post, but I have played bubble tanks a lot and have thought that a good idea would be using the bubbles you collect to by more weapons and larger tank area. I have completed BT1, and I need to find 1 more tank in BT2, the sapper.

wwiifan
wwiifan
272 posts
Nomad

BTA is coming out to let you know.

wwiifan
wwiifan
272 posts
Nomad

And you can make your own tank from scratch.

People just go on herointeractive.com!!! Its not that hard to find. The newst bubble tanks will be BTTD. Then BTA. This has been around for a while.

Hotchurkey
Hotchurkey
8 posts
Nomad

BT2 won't load on my computer, the game box won't come up, it only started happening yesterday

millertimeonage
millertimeonage
1 posts
Nomad

I'd like to have another one with all of the new rumors of new additions to the game.

Hotchurkey
Hotchurkey
8 posts
Nomad

It would be really great if they added a save feature to the third one

matthewismymate
matthewismymate
1 posts
Nomad

In my opinion bt2 is very good an it would be better if you could make your own tank and then put the turrets where you want you may be able to have a tank that shoots other computer controlled tanks like the tank on bt2. bt3 would be better if it had infinite bubbles if you want and maybe a leader board so you can see the fastest time to complete the game Say AYE if you agree with this statement

Showing 76-90 of 119