ForumsForum Games-In The Reflection- RPG

46 8379
TheLoreMaster
TheLoreMaster
34 posts
Nomad

Plot : The Strongest Illusionist of the Mirror Clan (There are 5 Illusionist Clans : Crysis , Transparency , Light , Water Reflection Clan , and the Mirror Clan) transported you and a couple more friends who ventured into the lands of the Illusionists into a dimmension where the Truth is in between the lies. This new World is set in a Medieval Background with religions fighting each other (Crusades Cross-over) for superiority. Each Religion has their own PRAYERS (equivalent of Magic) as a tribute to their Gods , each specific God has a different name. The God of Thunder is called Tulan , The God of Flames is Rulu , The God of Water & Ice is called Muolit , The God of Wind is called Rulan.
(The game takes place AFTER guns were developed , basic guns obviously)

While in the other World the Illusionists are watching your progress with extra-ordinary excitment. You are just pawns.

-In the Reflection-

Mechanics :
You pick your name: For Example : Frank Hughar
You pick your GOD : Muolit
You pick your class : 10 to Pick From :
CQC (Close Quarters Combat): Warrior , Bloodletters (Bloodlusted Barbarians who have weapons tied to their arms and wear only rags or leather) Knight (You have to BUY a horse)
Ranged : Hunter , Gunner (Only slow-load rifles OR quick-reloading old-school pistols) Tracker (The only class with traps available)
Disciples: Priest (Healer with a few offensive Magics) , Monk (CQC + 2-3 Offensive spells) , Priest of the Dark (Purely Offensive + Curses) , Witch-Hunter (skilled in CQC , Offensive Magic and Healing)

That's All For Now.

• 46 Replies
Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

Name:John
God:Muliot
Class:Tracker

can i join?

TheLoreMaster
TheLoreMaster
34 posts
Nomad

Yeah I agree but First I need to set-up more Mechanics. Such as Armor , shops and all that. It is constantly in development.

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

kk

TheLoreMaster
TheLoreMaster
34 posts
Nomad

As I said I'm right on it and here it is!

Armor Types and what are they Weak/Strong against.

Light Armor (on it's own no bonuses) : 250 Move Speed. 5 Armor Value
Medium Light Armor (On it's own) : 225 MS 7.5 AV
Medium Armor (On it's own) : 200 MS 10 AV
Medium Heavy Armor (On it's own) :175 MS 12.5 AV
Heavy Armor (On it's own) : 125 MS 17.5 AV
TANK Armor (On it's own) : 75 MS 22.5 AV

Bonuses:
Blessing of the Flames: (BotF) Increases Move Speed by 50 Reduces Armor by 5. If struck by BotW (Blessing of the Water) Completely ignores armor and deals 2x Damage. If struck by BotW (of the Wind) the flame Counters with 3x Damage Ignores 50% of the Armor.

BotT (Thunder) Increases Move Speed by 100 Reduces Armor by 7.5 (I know it's not SUCH a drop but it still can get light to -2.5)
Nothing is Weak or Strong against him. He's a balanced God.

BotW (Wind) Increases Move Speed by 75 Reduces Armor by 6.
When struck by Water the armor counters and ignores the armor of the Water user and deals 2x Damage. If struck by the Flames it looses 50% Armor and 3x damage is dealt.

BotW (Water & Ice (But Ignore the Ice FOR NOW)) Decreases Move Speed by 50 and creates a coating of Ice across the Armor increasing it's value by 5. When hit by BotF it counters ignoring the armor and dealing 2x normal damage. When hit by BotW (Wind) the coating of ice dissapears along with the armor , the damage dealt is doubled.

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

Name: John
God: Muliot
Class: Tracker
Armor: Light Armor
Bonuses: Blessing Of The Flame

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

You pick your name: Mc Loven
You pick your GOD : Rulu
You pick your class : Knight (You have to BUY a horse)
bonuses: Blessing of the Flames

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

light armor

TheLoreMaster
TheLoreMaster
34 posts
Nomad

Mechanics cont. : Shortcuts
Big B : Bronze
Big S : Steel
AS : Attack

Weapons:
Warrior : Stick (5 damage very quick attack) , Shortsword (7 Damage normal attack speed) Hammer (10 Damage really slow)
The weapons upgrade every 5 levels. To : Stick-->Dagger-->Blade of Thunder--> Anubo (Special Name for a weapon imbued in with all the blessings except the water.

Bloodletters:
Weapons:Bronze Short axe (x2) (Fast Attack Speed 8 damage (4 each)) Bronze Long-Sword (Normal attack speed , 10 Damage) Bronze War-Axe (Large weapon , slow attack speed , 15 Damage)

TheLoreMaster
TheLoreMaster
34 posts
Nomad

^ Sorry, I pressed a wrong button.

Shortcuts cont.
Big I : Iron
Big L : Lead (Only usable by strongest warriors + Knights)

Warrior cont.
Shortsword ---> Shortsword + Picked Blessing. ----> Long-Sword ----> + 2 Picked Blessings -----> Claymore.

Hammer ---> 1+ Picked Blessing ---> L. Hammer (Lead Hammer) (If you are able to pick it up that's it) ---> L. Hammer + 2 Picked Blessings ----> Utuga (The name for a Warhammer designed to cut through armor , the problem is it looses on damage)

Damage Multiplier of the Weapons for warriors is 1.25 ( Each time every 5 levels when the weapon changes you times the damage of the previous weapon by 1.25)

e.g = Dagger Damage = Stick's Damage x 1.25
Which is 6.25

I'm going into town right about now. I'll finish off when I come back

TheLoreMaster
TheLoreMaster
34 posts
Nomad

Bloodletters: cont.

(Shortcuts = AS = Attack Speed not Attack)

Bronze Short axe (x2) ---> B. Short Axe (x4) ---> S. Short Axe (x4) ---> S. Semi-War-Axe (x2) -----> I. Semi-War-Axe (2x) ----> Rathi (is an axe that turns into 4 axes which decreases armor of the enemy by 3 , while loosing 3 Damage)

B. Long-Sword---> Blade of Strength ----> Double Blade of Strength ---> Leg-Blades (Tied to Legs) and Arm-Blades. ---> Spectral Blades (Ghostly blades, you can't see them , therefore you can't DODGE it)

B. War Axe---> S. War Axe ---> S. Massive War Axe ----> When you have enough GUTS to do this , you tie the Massive War Axe to your arms. Which = Unpredictable strikes.

1.5 Multiplier for weapons!

Knight's weapons are the same as Warrior's but the Very Quick final weapon are two Scimtars , For Normal it's 2 Spears. And for Slow it's two Polearns.

If on a horse you gain a prayer called Ultra Charge it multiplies your damage IF YOU DON'T FALL OFF by 5x therefore a Hammer deals 50 damage.

The Horse's price is 50000 gold which is accumulated randomly at each kill. For Stronger enemies it's 2000 gold. Medium = 1000g
Easy = 500g Very Easy = 250g All the Wusses = 100g, 50g Hamsters , rats , mice = 2g

The Multiplier for damage is 1.35 unlike warrior's 1.25

TheLoreMaster
TheLoreMaster
34 posts
Nomad

Hunter's Time

Weapons :

Throwing Daggers = Very Fast Attack Speed 4 Damage
Throwing Axes = Normal/fast attack speed 7 Damage
Javelin = Normal-Slow 11 Damage

1.7 Multiplier.

Throwing Daggers ---> Throwing Daggers + Blessing , pick a prayer from the God that blessed you. ---> Multiple Throwing Daggers (x4 can be thrown at the same time while normal you can just throw 1) ---> Spectral Daggers (While in Flight , copies itself dealing 4x damage.)

Throwing Axes ---> Throwing Axes + Blessing , pick a prayer from the God that blessed you. ---> You can now throw 3 throwing axes. ----> Lightning Axes (The Axes fly in different directions and hit the enemy in the back dealing 3x Damage)

Javelin ----> Javelin + Blessing , pick a prayer from the God that blessed you. ---> You can now make a special Guard attack , you use 10 Javelins to do this , you make a barrier in front of yourself , it does not cover the back and roof. ---> You can now throw 2 Javelins. ----> Javelins of Flames (The Javelins interacts with the wind and creates an inferno burning off the armor ( DOES NOT WORK ON BLESSING OF WATER!) and dealing 1.5x damage)

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

u want me to pick or what?

TheLoreMaster
TheLoreMaster
34 posts
Nomad

You're a tracker? I'll get on it right now.

Trackers:

Freeze-Thaw trap = Quick Setup , AoE Damage 10
Fire Pit Trap = Normal Speed Setup , AoE Damage also it's Damage over Time for burning therefore 10 AoE Damage 10 DoT.
Motion Trap = Very Advanced trap, therefore really slow setup , Damage on Single target 15 , DoT (Poison) 10

You use them all.

They don't upgrade BUT. Every 5 levels they get

1.5 Multiplier.

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

ok, so when do we like start?

TheLoreMaster
TheLoreMaster
34 posts
Nomad

When we get 5 People. You just write what you're doing now, there are no choices. And nothing outrageous.

I'll work on Gunner tommorow. And I'll write down all the prayers tommorow too. Well... It depends really. If I get Fallout 3 Tommorow in morning I'll play for quite long. But I Will be able to manage to do this.

Showing 1-15 of 46