ForumsSupport ForumShould girls not have knight?

95 11430
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Maybe there should ve something diffrent there for females. I mean, back in the middel ages, no female was a knight, so it kinda dosnt make sense. What do you guys think?

• 95 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Who says a woman can't be a knight? ;-P

It doesn't matter if it is perfectly historically accurate. I mean, our armatars are purple elves and such. That isn't exactly accurate.

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

Are they real? I thought you said there were only male knights...

Valkyrie are part of norse mythology yet their appearance is similar to a female knight.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

lol, It was just a question carlie I just thought of it today, becuse of girls day. lol

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Funny what you can think of on weird occasions...

Yay, I reached 30,000 points in meh last post! <.<

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

Funny what you can think of on weird occasions...

Indeed! Now stop bragging!lol j/king.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Hey, it is a record...alright, I'll stop.

Hewf, no million congratulations today...

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Well maybe you can make the seperate set of ranks, but then girls can choose between the two? I mean it's not like it's the end of the world if a girl is a knight, as Carlie said, it doesn't have to be accurate, but because, I guess, it isn't entirely accurate an alternative could be made?

Point-lubber XD
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Point-lubber XD

I'm going to fix it. *hears whirring of machines* There, all better.

If at first you don't lub points, then spend the rest of your evening jacking up AP! ~Anonymous.

Joking.

And you want a separate set of ranks? Wouldn't that just be like, extra work?
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Girls can't be knights. Knights smell bad.

There's nothing wrong with having a female knight and thre's nothing wrong with the ranking system as it is. there's not need to split the ranking system any further just to differentiate between males and females. "It's the differences, of which there are none, that makes the sameness exceptional."

stumpyyy
stumpyyy
173 posts
Nomad

hmmmm..... i think your right. If there werent ever girl nights in real life, girls should be diferent from guys. thats why we are called make and female. And girl and guy.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Not to be demeaning to the lower-ranked users, but that's why the first three ranks of the set are the same; you don't see one's importance until they take off the helm and wear the hats. Back then, knight was the final step to show the king that they were important people, and those that showed the king that were important, they became his aides, and became important people. That being said, that's why the hats are different but not the helmets, because the user hasn't become active yet; granted that few knights and even fewer squires have showed promise. It's just all extra work in my thoughts, but nothing to get your heads jumbled about. It just gives you extra motivation to get more active in AG (or spam, which is the dark side)!

chibilin
chibilin
131 posts
Nomad

i think maybe an archer would be a posibility you see there were female archers on midle ages

RescuePal
RescuePal
128 posts
Nomad

Okay women can be knights I just looked it up on google so girls should have knight!

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

thats true
the females have special upper area plates and special armor designed for girls

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

i think it'd be a lot of extra work for the ag team. i think its grand the way it is.

Showing 16-30 of 95