ForumsSupport ForumShould girls not have knight?

95 11428
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Maybe there should ve something diffrent there for females. I mean, back in the middel ages, no female was a knight, so it kinda dosnt make sense. What do you guys think?

• 95 Replies
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Why not a male fanatical historial part of the Mens book club who happen to support womens role in history? :P

A Woman's Book club is far more effective.

And 'Forum Hogging' isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's just when it's a debate or discussion it is, it's a 'i wanna be included too!' thing, we're all whiny and want attention =)
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Mmm, not intending on forum hogging, it's more the case of it's 1:30 in the morning and i cant get to sleep tbh.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Sneaking on the computer while you can't sleep? People do that a lot. Heck, it's 5:30 here.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Nope, not sneaking. Just sitting in my room. And am or pm?

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Off Topic Conversation :O

Why be so stereotypical? Females could be a knight, there were some female warriors in the past.

OctoberSnow
OctoberSnow
207 posts
Nomad

I think girls can be knights. The only real ones that girls couldn't be is Prince or King. (well I guess duke too...)

tiggerrules3
tiggerrules3
33 posts
Nomad

they tottaly should

tiggerrules3
tiggerrules3
33 posts
Nomad

I think girls can be knights. The only real ones that girls couldn't be is Prince or King. (well I guess duke too...)

Romor
Romor
62 posts
Nomad

Yes because girls sometimes where knights back then

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

i think girls should have knight because everyone could be a knight

CatonaRock
CatonaRock
323 posts
Justiciar

I certainly don't mind having knights for girls. After all, under all that armor, who can tell what gender you are?

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, just did some resurch with the internet, and girls could be neither serf, nor knight. A serf was a knight in traning, who was learning the ways of fighting and such. A knight was a higher form of serf, were they got onto the feild and fought with opther lords over bits of land. Now when the feaudilism system was invented lords owned large plots of land which they gave to serf, (who worked for protection) and squires and knight protected them. Dukes were uselly the kings addvisros, and wwell........every one knows about kings and princess and such. So it is inacurate to make females knights, when they would never have been. If you look at the american revolution or something, no women fought, and it is the same into history.

Thanks for listening to my history lesson. lol

I know it is not a big deal, but just something to think about.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

No, a serf was a peasant. A squire was a knight in training. Better get your facts straight next time.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Well, women were higher than men a long time ago, because they were the source of life so should not be fighting. Later woomen were seen as a weaker sex, and thus wuld not be worth anything.
But just remember all the female warriors through legends. The valkyries being the godesses who came and picked up the fallen soldiers in Norse mythology were exelent fighters.
Amazones were known as fierce fighters too.
And all probably know one story or another about women being dressed like me and did their jobs good, even better than men, until they were found out.

GuitarGodGamer7
GuitarGodGamer7
25 posts
Nomad

I think there should be "shampo girl" (just a joke please don't hurt me.....)

Showing 76-90 of 95