ForumsSupport ForumA new kind of merit notifictaion.

40 5778
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Now we have the email notifications,but maybe something more simpler,maybe a green check sign next to our names?It is much easier to see then opening another tab/window and looking it up.What do you think? I it hard to implement:I wouldnt think so.

• 40 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Why would this be necessary on top of the email notifications?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I think it's fine the way it is.Many people just want more and more and that annoys me.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I guess it would do OK if we leave it the way it is, without giving the developer more hard work.

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

I guess you all are right, maybe sometime in the future.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Well, I guess it would do OK if we leave it the way it is, without giving the developer more hard work.

I agree with you 100%.Imagine how much time it took him/her to make all this by him/herself!
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I'd agree if anyone said we need more developers, and I can't remember why we can't get any more. Does Carlie know?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

We all tend to correct others mistakes and forget that our own comment is spam because we are writing nothing related to the topic, lol.

But anyways, I think the problem is solved. We keep what we have, whammo!

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

We really need those? I don't know if Moderators or going to do it again after what happened to the other one. Plus, moderators and Admins are barely even going on.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

After active people get picked to be a mod/admin,AG becomes a repeller.

RescuePal
RescuePal
128 posts
Nomad

I guess its cool for people who have over 5 merits but for people like me we wouldn't need it but good idea!

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

After active people get picked to be a mod/admin,AG becomes a repeller.

Takes more than activity to be a Mod there lol.

Also, why are we talking about Devs when the topic's about some sort of *looks up at the topic name*'new' merit notification. Which reminds me....
I don't agree with it. We've already got one way, email notification, why do we need something when we can just pop open a new window(or tab) and go to our email? If you need to get there any faster than normal(Ooo are you racing?)...Bookmark your email =/
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

I am not gonna use it because I don't like it same with the comment notify I'd prefer whenyou log if something you have earned 2 merits and you have recieved 5 comments!

DrimuS
DrimuS
62 posts
Peasant

i'd like a "merit history" in everyone profile

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

eh merit hostory page would be good,optional maybe..someone make a topic about this i made 3 in this week,and mention me only because,well,of course i thought of it,but also add options.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Sorry,Sorry i didnt think about it,MRtim did,dah,i think im going crazy.

Showing 16-30 of 40