ForumsSupport ForumArmorPoints Deducted For Cussing

111 10167
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I saw the the commenting rules and regulations and it said not to use excessive bad language.I think it must no bad language at all!

What if some people cussed,their AP will drop?I know it isn't really necessary but most people that cuss,do it for AP.

• 111 Replies
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

It's like putting a "I suck" sticker on your profile. Revealign your crime record to everyone is a bad thing.

u may be right but most people shouldnt be doing anything bad anyway... only like spammers or somthing (which this wouldnt have much affect on anyway) would this be effective on...

good person= no bad record

not so good of a person trying to disrupt the good= horrible record

and this way their stats can be seen and when it gets too high they just get banned or sumthing
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

updated pic
you added a space before [/img] thats why it didn't work
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj146/grahaam/a1.jpg

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

It's like putting a "I suck" sticker on your profile. Revealign your crime record to everyone is a bad thing.

are there not websites that post your crime record, sex offenders, etc. that you can locate in your area?

it's essentially the same thing
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

sorry for trip post but it's late and i wanna watch family guy/go to sleep i gotsa fever atm

could have the option of only mods being able to see that

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

I think thats rlly stupid. now its going to far... points taken off i understand. But are u friggin serious. Permanent Ban. K you guys are fckin retarded. O and yes i swore =0. But sumone should honestly lock this. And btw my example is not extreme, its just wat u guys are tellin me. That all my beleifs are dumb and i need to grow up. Well if you guys NEED this, lets just say you have sum SERIOUS growing up to do. For the little kids who get offended... well your not even old enough to discuss most of these topics that most ppl swear in. Ive nvr seen sumone swear in the video games section. And if the kids go into the world, politics, etc... section, lets just say that some of the topics are 10X worse than swearing. But obviously everyone only cares about swearing, and not people discussing about sex. Its cuz this world in itself is messed up.

before i thought that it was kinda going to far to make people lose AP. But permanent bans because someone swore. Thats dumb. Adding this to the website well difinately start causing some major lawsuits... Not from me.. lol but from people who get this posted on there account. Its like a direct slap in the face saying "YOU SUCK".

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

could have the option of only mods being able to see that

What's the point really? There is no "standard" for spam/flaming, so people are banned whenever the moderators think they should be.
Showing 106-111 of 111