ForumsSupport ForumArmorPoints Deducted For Cussing

111 10166
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I saw the the commenting rules and regulations and it said not to use excessive bad language.I think it must no bad language at all!

What if some people cussed,their AP will drop?I know it isn't really necessary but most people that cuss,do it for AP.

• 111 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yes I do mean that one.

I think i did.Check page #5
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

We won't know until we try it for a time.Possible outcomes...

Sorry...

So your suggesting something that you don't know how it could work...?
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

You never know if something could work unless it's more solid than a rock.
It's like throwing a rock into someones face.How are you going to know if they cry if you don't try? =D

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

You never know if something could work unless it's more solid than a rock.
It's like throwing a rock into someones face.How are you going to know if they cry if you don't try?

But you don't know what your suggesting exactly. I'm not saying how the result will be, I'm asking what is the suggestion!
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Bad idea,were 13,and yeah most of us unknowingly cuss,and if your 12,11,10 whatever,you just happen to be here.and also,insulting someone without cussing is a ban,and cussing with insult equals a bigger ban,cussing out of nowhere,it doesnt even hurt anybody unless he/she's targeting a specific member.So a veto for me on this suggestion.

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

I think taking away AP is a little harsh. We should have the maturity of 13+. So, shouldn't we know if we use to much cursing?... I understand that some people do it for AP and that stuff should be blocked if used in repetition, but taking it away is rather senial if you ask me.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

But you don't know what your suggesting exactly. I'm not saying how the result will be, I'm asking what is the suggestion!

I did told you didn't I?Look for it and if it's not there tell me to explain.

Bad idea,were 13,and yeah most of us unknowingly cuss,and if your 12,11,10 whatever,you just happen to be here.and also,insulting someone without cussing is a ban,and cussing with insult equals a bigger ban,cussing out of nowhere,it doesnt even hurt anybody unless he/she's targeting a specific member.So a veto for me on this suggestion.

What if they cuss for the first time but then again for 3 times straight .If you delete his AP then he'll stop right?
recon543
recon543
244 posts
Nomad

We all should be 13, Zega is 10 well i'm 12 in a hafe.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

What about a cuss limit or something like it?

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

I did told you didn't I?Look for it and if it's not there tell me to explain.

I didn't see it, explain.

What if they cuss for the first time but then again for 3 times straight .If you delete his AP then he'll stop right?

No, when your cussing at someone your AP wouldn't be your first priority. A warn ot a ban would do.
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

No, when your cussing at someone your AP wouldn't be your first priority. A warn ot a ban would do.

Yes, Just ask a Moderator or Administrator and would stop the person, problem done!
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I saw 4 words that end this thread.

warn - ban - Moderator -Administrator
Thanks for talking this up.

I didn't see it, explain.

That sounded mean.

What about a cuss limit?(Sounds kind of weird)
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

What about a cuss limit?

You shouldn't be cussing in the first place.
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Well,yes/and no.High ranked gets 500 ap a day,then no.
noob gets 50 ap a day,yes.

i think our expectations of higher ranked people shall be higher,therefore EXCESSIVE cussing could result in a 1-2 day ban.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

jaja question done!

But some people don't really care what others say to them.

Showing 61-75 of 111