fr2clubmaster

64 posts

Has anyone read those books yet?
does anyone like those books?

Posted Nov 5, '08 at 8:51pm

ALUKARD1

ALUKARD1

861 posts

...what are they about? how many books are there? You might wanna try explaining things next time bud.

Posted Nov 5, '08 at 9:59pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,814 posts

my friend is like a fanatic of those books. I personally don't like to read, so I say no go.

Posted Nov 5, '08 at 11:29pm

delta9678

delta9678

16 posts

well, I have the first two (out of 4 i heard) and I think that they are fantastic.

Posted Nov 5, '08 at 11:49pm

jonnypants23

jonnypants23

1,407 posts

I have all the books that are averable in America , excellent serios , great concept , plus I love fanasty books lol.

Posted Nov 13, '08 at 8:14pm

thebookworm

thebookworm

23 posts

I love those books. They're making a movie, but of course it is where I don't live. =-(

Posted Apr 24, '09 at 4:37pm

sonam

sonam

927 posts

Nope never heard of such books. I would like it if it is based on fantasy though.

Posted May 26, '09 at 10:07pm

burningblade24

burningblade24

1 post

yes i have but i have only read books 1-3 because the ppl in my school r slow readers but i never have tim to go there....and i think they r the best series i have ever read

Posted May 26, '09 at 10:10pm

sunnyb

sunnyb

533 posts

Is anyone ever going to explain what they are about? So those who haven't read them can get interested... and maybe head to the library?

Posted May 26, '09 at 11:17pm

MechanizedGrinder

MechanizedGrinder

239 posts

Ranger's Apprentice is about a kid who wants to be a knight but instead becomes a ranger/scout for the medieval army. He goes through a lot of action for a young kid. Fighting very scary and strange creatures, well except for the Scandians.

Personally, I have read all the books and its high up top in my most recommended books to read. Read it if you want to.

Reply to Ranger's Apprentice

You must be logged in to post a reply!