ForumsForum GamesSurrounding Wars

68 9629
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

ok, in this game, you have to throw stuff at, or hit a person with anything LOGICALLY found at the place the war is.
at random points, I will make this more interesting by changing the environment.
Example: *the battle continues in an icy wasteland*
AGAIN, NO SNOWBALLS IN A MILITARY BASE.

now for real
*THE BATTLE STARTS ON THE PEAK OF MT. EVEREST.*

• 68 Replies
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I fall down the waterfall and land on all of ya'll and we all die because of my massive body weight !

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

i just come into the game and find some rocks near the waterfall and throwing them at slliM

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

I run really really really really really really really FAST, and kick Gregbyte as hard as possible, he flies so fast that he breaks a hole through the waterfall.

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

i think if i survive lava a waterfall wont tear off my skin lol i dive in the water and find a cave and hide in the cave

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

i recover from a huge reddened belly caused by Kipdon super kicking me through a waterfall, get up dive in the water, find the cave and get out. I start smashing at the walls with my fists and the cave collapses on jalte whilst I swim back.

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

i make a little fort of rocks quickly around me so i don't breath in water

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

i help gregbyte out of the water and super kick him into the waterfall again, then I super kick the water so hard that it washes down into and past jalte's wall.

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

fine if you mr super kick i turn a shape shifter i turn into a fish so i unaffected ooooo

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

*i watch the massaacare as i think about making the water 555 degrees celsious..... i do it*

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Oh yeah! jalte just got frozen underwater!
Priceless.
*breaks a part of the frozen water and tosses d_dude in it*

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

*the ice touches me it melts into water then the water evaporates* *jumps on Kipdon's helmet fusing it into his head* haha metal head!!!....wow can i touch it?

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

i turn into a fireball(yum) and melt the ice around me and make no evaporate water then melt metal head into fire ball head

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

*jumps on Kipdon's helmet fusing it into his head* haha metal head!!!....wow can i touch it?

My armor broke off at the waterfall part. Speaking of which.
*the war continues in a military base*
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Finds a bomb hidden underneath a floorboard "Well, that was badly hidden." Throws it at a midst of people who all fly apart, landing in different parts of the base; lost.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

I grab an RPG and blast Gregbyte.

Showing 31-45 of 68