ForumsForum GamesGladiator Duels

119 16040
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

This is like another one of those RPG games. Basically, two people play at a time. Submit your guy with this form:

Name:
Main Weapon:
Shield: Yes/No
Best Skill:

Your Main Weapon can be:
Sword, two short swords, Spear, Dagger, Trident or Bow and Arrow.
If you take a shield, you're movements will be slowed so if you try to dodge something you're going to have less chance of dodging. You cannot use a shield with two short swords or bow and arrow
Your best skill can be:
Jumping (dodging to other places and making use of terrain)
Swimming (the ability to swim with armor :O)
Sneak (using terrain to sneak bhind your enemy)

I will create a new terrain for every fight. Only two people can go at once. If you submit a form in the middle of a fight itwill be ignored. You need to submit it after a fight is finished.

Everyone starts with 50hp.

Example:
Name: Greg
Main Weapon: Sword
Shield: Yes
Best Skill: Jumping

• 119 Replies
Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

A) Slice the crossbowmans head off.

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

if psy thinks it a good idea i do d

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

D then

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Plaxi brings his sword down in a majestic twirl and the crossbowmans head comes clean off. No resistance but for a few cracks from the bone. The crossbowmans head lolls to your feet and you hear heavy rushing again. The 2H is rushing at you again. YOu prepare and...
Plaxi
A) Block like hel*!
B) Run away towards Mc Loven.
C) Get ready to attack, using your speed to your adv.
D) Throw the crossbowmans head at him and then rush at him whilst hes dealing with the head.

Mc Loven panics but then stops and calms himself. He rips a piece of cloth off and ties it round Psy's thigh. That should hold for the moment. You then rip another off and run off looking for a clean source. You nearly go all the way round the arena when you get a tomato in the face! You wipe it off, dip the cloth in the water and...
(again with Psy's conferring, this will be your last one like this)
Mc Loven
A) Throw a sharp rock at the audience (wonder who this reminds me of )
B) Do a rude gesture at the audience for the tomato and run off.
C) Run off.
D) Climb up the arena wall and start flailing the man who threw the tomato at you. Good old flail

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

b)

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

uh i think we should do C) cos if you do B) the enemy might come fast...

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

You have to wait for the end of the round and then apply. And u cant "book" a place.

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

ture so c)

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

C) Get ready to attack, using your speed to your adv.

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

PLaxi waits, in a low crouch he prepares one sword above horizontal above your head and the other pointed outwards away from you. Your right foot supports most of your weight whilst your left leg is spread out, nearly parralel to your sword. As the man charges you you stand up rigid and the 2Her is confused and aims his blow as if to slice you in half horizontally. You return back to our original stance and dodge underneath. You then recognise he has full leg and stomach plating so you abandon your previous plan (cut his legs off) and drop to your hands quickly. You go round once and before the man can recover take his feet out from under him by swivelling them round. He falls and you...
Plaxi
A) Hack at him
B) Look at the emperor for a thumbs up/down.
C) Run away to help the bleeding Psy.
D) Slit your blades through his helmet into his eyes.

Mc Loven quickly heads off into Psy's direction, giving a quick angry glance at the audience. You return and rp the previous cloth off before dabbing at the wound with the wet one. Its messy work and the cloth quickly becomes fully red. You decide there's nothing else to do so you rip a fresh piece off (you now have no sleeves) and wrap it round his thigh. You help him up and he soon starts walking again.
Mc Loven
A) COntinue to help Psy walk.
B) Rush off to Plaxi's help.
C) Rest for a moment after your run.
D) Sit down and rest a lot, the fight seems to be done...
Psy
A) Practice walking and maybe running around.
B) Rush off to Plaxi's help.
C) Rest for a moment after your run.

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

sorry i cant be bothered to check back but is the crossbow man dead?

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

D) Slit your blades through his helmet into his eyes.

ya i chopped his head off, and remeber to put an option after you ask teh question

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

i do whatever psy does cause if i help him walk while he sitdown it don't make since

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

..bump

Showing 91-105 of 119