ForumsForum GamesGladiator Duels

119 16043
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

This is like another one of those RPG games. Basically, two people play at a time. Submit your guy with this form:

Name:
Main Weapon:
Shield: Yes/No
Best Skill:

Your Main Weapon can be:
Sword, two short swords, Spear, Dagger, Trident or Bow and Arrow.
If you take a shield, you're movements will be slowed so if you try to dodge something you're going to have less chance of dodging. You cannot use a shield with two short swords or bow and arrow
Your best skill can be:
Jumping (dodging to other places and making use of terrain)
Swimming (the ability to swim with armor :O)
Sneak (using terrain to sneak bhind your enemy)

I will create a new terrain for every fight. Only two people can go at once. If you submit a form in the middle of a fight itwill be ignored. You need to submit it after a fight is finished.

Everyone starts with 50hp.

Example:
Name: Greg
Main Weapon: Sword
Shield: Yes
Best Skill: Jumping

• 119 Replies
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Plaxi raises both his blades into the air. The 2Her squints as the sunlight comes off the blades. The man finally panics and kicks upwards to the fork of your legs. Instinctively you swivel your sword down as if to block it but it comes up too fast and you fall over onto the floor. Momentarily parakysed. You roll to the side and roll past a mini-swamp. You get up mud covered and raise your single blade to confront him as your second blade got stuck in the mud. The enemy has also stood up and faces you swinging his sword at your face horizontally.
Plaxi
A) Duck
B) Try to block the blade.
C) Jump back
D) Try to attack him before he does to you.

Psy staggers a bit then asks for help from Mc Loven before slowly sitting himself down. You watch on towards Plaxi who seems to be introuble but otherwise fine. You watch and "Ooh" and "aah" as the fight keeps changing sides.
Mc Loven helps Psy down so he can rest his leg. You watch on and before long make sure Psy's okay and run off to help Plaxi. You start swinging the flail as you charge to help Plaxi.
Mc Loven
A) Throw the flail.
B) Keep chargin and push PLaxi out the way. He's in trouble.
C) Keep charging and swing the flail into his _________
D) Stop and slide the flail down through the bottom so it hits his feet.

Psy your kinda safe now so you're through as long as the 2Her dies.

My RPGs are DYING but not dead. They'll be dead come new year though :P

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

C) Keep charging and swing the flail into his face

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

A) Duck

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Plaxi ducks at the oncoming sword. The 2Her however is not dumb and changes the angle of the sword and it brushes your forehead as you duck. You're knocked to the floor bleeding but still conscious and you see Mc Loven shouting a warcry as he comes to the 2Her side on. You clench your eyes to the sudden death of you, Mc Loven or the enemy...

Mc Loven finally gets within range and as you see Plaxi fall you bring your flail round. The follow through of the gigantic sword however entangles your flail and makes it spin around the blade before snapping it in half. You drop the flail with the blade end stuck in it as your arm is twisted into an agonising angle. The blade and the combined weight of the flail smash into the enemies foot and he roars in outrage. You go to Plaxi take his sword and do a final victorious sword downward slam into the 2Hers face. With one agonising scream and pathetic last writh of his body, the man dies of blood loss, brain damage and factured bones. You rise and so does Plaxi and Psy. You all raise what weapon you have left into the sky above your heads and the roar and cheering of the crowd makes you feel good...

DeepFriedPeanuts
DeepFriedPeanuts
119 posts
Nomad

WARNING A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES!!!
Name: pudin cup
Weapon: AK47 (JK Hatchet)
Special skill: Herbal knowledge (self heal)

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

The guards around the stadium come towards you and give you some food and water before you head inside the chambers of the Emperor. Before the rusted iron gate closes behind you, you see cleaners rushing on onto the arena and cleaning up blood and body.

Mc Loven and Plaxi sit down in fine cowhide chairs whilst they wait for Psy to be given proper medical attention. 20minutes later, both Emperor Gregorius and Psy come into the room. The Emperor sits in his chair and Psy sits by Plaxi who sits in the middle facing Gregorious.

"Congratulations young gladiators. You are the last gladiators still alive in this arena ever since you were born into these bloody fights. Since the funding for this arena has become too low however, this Colosseum is going to have to shut down but first. We must award your brave 20 years of non-stop training and fighting." He claps his hands and the big double doors behind you open to see 6 men heaving in three big chests, 2 to a chest.

"These include more than enough money to keep you fed until your dying day. Consider it an early retirement. Of course you have also won your freedom and should war ever strike into this town, you shall not be called into action unless you are of dire need. Congratulations once again, and I hhope all of you enjoy your freedom..."

Psy, Mc Loven and Plaxi have been freed.

Now more or less yes this thread is dead.
All three gladiators please reply to say that you've seen this post. After all three gladiators have replied can this thread be locked/deleted. Sorry to all the hopeful gladiators, I've lost the will to type here

DeepFriedPeanuts
DeepFriedPeanuts
119 posts
Nomad

*shield yes

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

ah sorry about that DeepDriedPeanuts. But I'm just going to dissapoint you all. As you can get from the previous gladiators my appearances to post back have been more and more infrequent.

DeepFriedPeanuts
DeepFriedPeanuts
119 posts
Nomad

WHAT! OH COME ON I JUST STARTED

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

Oh ok. Ive read it. I dont blame you as RPGS are hard to carry on and etc.

Weapon: AK47 (JK Hatchet)

Rofl, An AK47 in an arena...
Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

read it.

Pssh. id throw one of my swords into it and make it backfire :P

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad