ForumsForum GamesGladiator Duels

119 16037
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

This is like another one of those RPG games. Basically, two people play at a time. Submit your guy with this form:

Name:
Main Weapon:
Shield: Yes/No
Best Skill:

Your Main Weapon can be:
Sword, two short swords, Spear, Dagger, Trident or Bow and Arrow.
If you take a shield, you're movements will be slowed so if you try to dodge something you're going to have less chance of dodging. You cannot use a shield with two short swords or bow and arrow
Your best skill can be:
Jumping (dodging to other places and making use of terrain)
Swimming (the ability to swim with armor :O)
Sneak (using terrain to sneak bhind your enemy)

I will create a new terrain for every fight. Only two people can go at once. If you submit a form in the middle of a fight itwill be ignored. You need to submit it after a fight is finished.

Everyone starts with 50hp.

Example:
Name: Greg
Main Weapon: Sword
Shield: Yes
Best Skill: Jumping

• 119 Replies
psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

B) Charge at him, ready to parry or dodge then try to stab him in the shoulder

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

IM IN ROUND 2!!!!

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

a)

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

d)

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

Kipdon you are dead for not replying for 2 days. You can give a reason and gregbyte may resurect back into the battle

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Mc Loven, faces Enemy 2, an evil smile on his lips. He starts twirling his blades round in 360 degree circles around him. Slowly, it quickens and the enemy can only cower behind his shield. He's got it high, protecting his head and chest. He stabs out with his spear, failing miserably with no sight to guide it.
Psy starts running at a huge speed, seemingly to attack. From 30 metres away, Enemy 1 launches his spear at Psy. Psy spins to the right but the spear, travelling faster than can imagine, pierces Psy's side! "Darn!" You think, "These ba*****s aren't gonna come in without a fight!"
Psy - 20HP. Enemy 2 -5HP (fatigue)
Psy: 30HP
Mc Loven: 50HP
Enemy 1: 40HP
Enemy 2: 20HP
[bMc Loven[/b]
A) Throw blade 3 into his legs/lower body.
B) Continue the barrage.
C) Stop the barrage and jump back
D) Kick out against his knees.
Psy
A) Continue your charge, ready to throw one of your swords
B) Continue the charge ready to strike at his _____ and ______.
C) Wait where you are, you're injury might hinder your ability to fight.
D) Retreat back to help Mc Loven with his enemy.

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

B) Continue the charge ready to strike at his hip/thigh and kick him in the nuts.

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Psy charges at him, slower due to his wound. He rises his left foot to strike out at the leg but you wince and bring nyour foot down. Now you're close enough so you bring your right knee up straight into the man area. Bound to hurt. He's paralysed and basically unable to fight. You wait for a thumbs up or thumbs down from the Emperor. The crowd have a mixed feeling but finally, the Emperor shows his decision. Thumbs down. You cheer and look into the gladiators eyes which beg for mercy.
Psy
A) Chop his head off.
B) Let him live but sever all his limbs.
C) Let him live.
D) Stab him in the guts.

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

MUHAHAHAHAHA

D)Stab him in the guts

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

He dies in a bloody show of...guts. The audience gives a groan as they didn't get a chance to take part (thumbs up/down). Sorry but I need to get on with some work. I'll give you the rest tomorrow afternoon. Btw, I was going to say this in the other thread but in "Zombie Resistance" can you now show you're level, survivor names and their levels. Also from then on, I'll give you supply levels. 1 day takes 1 supply level basically.
Once again, sorry for not finishing it off.

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

Ok no problem i can wait

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

A)

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

He dies in a bloody show of...guts. The audience gives a groan as they didn't get a chance to take part (thumbs up/down). Enemy 1 has died. Only enemy 2 is alive but he's gonna die (obvs) Anyway, Psy stops taking a breath. Mc Loven better finish soon or you're going to bleed to death! You sit down and try to stem the building whilst Mc Loven takes the other. You're very badly injured and your sure Mc Loven can handle the last one.

Mc Loven drops his third blade once again. This time it hits his kneecap, covered in bronze plate. It drives itself into the enemies kneecap. He drops to one knee and he drops his shield. You wait for the audience. It seems its half and half. People didn't like your third blade trick. It finally comes to me (Emperor Gregorius) to make the final decision. I stick my thumb UP into the air. Half the crowd groan. You falter, and you push him down aggresively to the floor. You hear a painful crack from his knee. He's done for anyway. You lift your arms up into the air. Psy comes up limping to join you. You both lift your arms into the air! You are VICTORIOUS!
PSY WINS 1 FREEDOM POINT
MC LOVEN WINS 1 FREEDOM POINT

congrats guys! Now for round 2, you two take up slot 1 and 2. We shall wait for a slot 3 person. Let me give you a brief glimpse into the future.

Mc Loven and Psy are sitting in front of the Emperor, grins on their faces. "A glimpse of the future for you..." He waves his hand and your eyes roll back...

You see a man, in immense pain...
A man being driven with a trident through the neck...
The Emperor with a big smile on his face...
A thumbs down...
Another thumbs down...
And a thumbs up...

You return back into the room. The Emperor applauds you on your victory and gives you a new choice of weapons (new players must take one form the original list)

Flail
Trident
Mace
2H Longsword
2H Gigantic Sword
Bow and Arrow
Crossbow
Double Spike Shield

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

Do we keep our other weaps?
If yes i will pick the trident

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

no. You don't have the double short sword no more. You have to pick from the new list. I accept Trident then?

Showing 46-60 of 119