ForumsForum GamesAdvanced War-2250

69 9933
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

BRIEF
The year is 2250, oil has run out except for a small stretch of land within Mazia, a newly formed country between France and Germany that was caused after resistance fighting. After some research, scientists concluded that there was a huge amount of oil underneath. The scientists are now dead and no other government knows of this. The North and South Mazians are fighting over this land. Both have no navy or air force but have a ground force that matches the others. Infantry only.

There is a wide expanse of land between these two factions where the North and South have decided to battle it out to the finish. The winners of this battle will most likely be decided with the leadership and fighting abilities of two generals on either side. These generals are you.

You have no infantry allotted to you, but any you come upon of your faction is yours to command.

Your equipment list:
1 M16 standard use rifle. V 3.0
1 Desert Eagle V 2.0
1 Cut-rope standard knife (basically you can't fight with it, only cut stuff)
An unlimited supply of bullets and ammo (supplied by any base you come across.

Your HP and EG is
100HP
50EP (Energy points, used for jumping and sprinting. Recovered by resting.)

I need two people. Please fill out this form:

Name: General ___
Faction: North/South Mazia
Skill: Choose from Accuracy, Leadership or Survivor.
Extra Weapon: Make one up, I'll approve of it. Please don't waste time with Lightsaber or nuclear bomb or something.

• 69 Replies
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Sorry, I need two people for each faction.

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

Name: General Plax
Faction: North Mazia
Skill: Leadership
Extra Weapon: Katana

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

Name: General Psy
Faction: North Mazia
Extra Weapon: Accuracy International Arctic Warfare aka AWP (its a bolt action sniper)

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

ok Plaxi, I'll accept your form and your extra weapon.
North Mazia:
General Plax
General______
South Mazia:
General______
General______

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

ok, so i slice them up and psy snipers em? YAY! :P

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

Well ill change my Skill then to Accuracy because your in charge of leadrship

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Okay psy. North Mazia has two generals now, you have to be South Mazia if you have to play or you'll go in the waiting list. In an hour I'll start you guys' scenario and you can start. Until then, my English must be done.

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

Aight, sounds cool.

THE COUNT: 059

I give up on the count :P

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Name: General Paku
Faction: South Mazia
Extra Weapon: Machine Gun.

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

meh i think its finished. Valiant effort on the count tho.

Two dark figures come out of the North Mazian HQ in the North-East sector which has recently been attacked from the south east. One has a sword sheath by his side, the other a long, modern looking sniper rifle strapped round his back. They nod to each other before leading 10 men each togetehr down the battlefield.
1hr 30mins later
General Plax and Psy, now in charge of 15 each, take trenches to the east and to the west of the battle zone. leading their valiant men into battle.

Plax
Leading the Eastern fight against the South Mazians, you have 4 choices open to you.
A) Defend your position, your five snipers on lookout whilst your men take some well needed rest in the trenches cover.
B) Defend the trench, letting everyone rest and giving them morale boosting speech. (Leadership skill advances this)
C) Take two snipers and four riflemen out to patrol within a mile of here.
D) Send one sniper and five riflemen out to patrol within a mile of here.

Psy
Having taken your men to the Western trenches, you:
A) Defend your position, your five snipers on lookout whilst your men take some well needed rest in the trenches cover.
B) Defend the trench, letting everyone rest and giving them morale boosting speech. (Leadership skill advances this)
C) Take two snipers and four riflemen out to patrol within a mile of here.
D) Send one sniper and five riflemen out to patrol within a mile of here.

yes your options are the same but if you take different ones now you're destinies will much be different. (Yeah take differents :P)

This is North Mazian Control to General Plax and Psy. Please note that you can talk to each other using ear implanted speech modules. Please use this to your advantage whilst you are in prone positions such as defending trenches or ordering men into battle. Control out.

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

General Paku is accepted. Please wait for your general comrade as we fine-tune battle tactics.

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

How far away between are our trenches?

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

mmm. Well. You know you're the north. Then you go to the north east area of North Mazia. And you are at the south east of the north east of north Maza. And then, you're at the West of the South East of the north east of the north Mazia and he's at the East. Every now and then I'll try to get battle maps out for you guys.

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Zomg what you just said is confusing. I will unleash a stream of bullets unto my enemies! All fear General Paku!!!!!

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

http://i35.tinypic.com/xmvrkp.jpg
that should work. Surely you know East and West though guys

Showing 1-15 of 69